• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HP-D30 Fully Built Housing & New Parts For Sale

Senior_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Up for sale is a HP-D30, fully built housing, newly serviced, brand new parts, on a never abused or offroaded d30.

Fab work done:
-Fully Trussed
-Passenger UCA fully braced.
-LCA braced with welded skids.
-Inner upper knuckles all gusseted.
-Painted in Chassis Saver & topcoated in gloss black rustoleum for a smooth finish that will NEVER rust!!!!

New parts list & services done, all less than 2000 miles ago:
-All new seals & fluid.
-Brand new steering stabilizer.
-Brand new Brake pads, rotors & calipers.
-New ball joints & tie rod ends.
-Stock guts with 3.55 gears & new ujoints.
-Have all the invoices for the service records.

This is a 100% complete axle & is ready to run. Its a stout D30 housing with all new parts & service records that u can build off of!! Plus u can bolt it right in then buy chromolys, gears, & a locker when u can afford to!!

5mfkua.jpg

2hofb7l.jpg

24yut5j.jpg

Please only reply if interested or have any further questions.
Located in Earlton NY, asking $400

$100 meet you at the NY/MA border on i90.

I can pick a perfect one up at the junkyard for $130 that would not require as much de-modding to be usable in my jeep.

$100 meet you at the NY/MA border on i90.

I can pick a perfect one up at the junkyard for $130 that would not require as much de-modding to be usable in my jeep.

Sorry but ill have to pass on ur $100 offer. Your not gonna get a HP-D30 with all the custom work done to it as i have done to this one. Plus all the new parts it has & one that was serviced less then 2000 miles ago, plus i have the invoices to back that all up.

Secondly, why would u have to "de-mod" it to get it to work with ur jeep?? This came out of a 98 XJ thats never been offroad & is perfectly straight & will fit all XJ's & TJ's. What kinda jeep do u have that this wont fit?? The only application i can see it not fitting is in a leaf sprung front end.

that truss is going to smash the hell out of my oil pan if it doesn't come off instead. I keep my rig at around 4" with stock bumpstopping for better uptravel and it wouldn't end well.

I guarantee u it wont hit the oil pan!! The truss on my 30 is higher & comes no where near it at full stuff. Then again, i have 6.5" of lift & 35"s; but the jeep it came off of had a 2"BB & 30"s on it. No worries tho, u dont have to buy but just so everyone knows, it will not hit the oil pan on a stocker.

I also agree on the price being a little steep, its like putting money in a pinto, you will never get it back! I would be interested if the price wasnt so high, good luck with the sale though.

I also agree on the price being a little steep, its like putting money in a pinto, you will never get it back! I would be interested if the price wasnt so high, good luck with the sale though.

Price is obo as stated above.

Common, someone needs a built High Pinion d30 housing for the front of ur jeep with all new parts to boot!!
$300 is my bottom dollar here!! :cheers:

It's not really "built" man. It's got a homeade truss that could be cooked up in an afternoon from scrap steel and some bracing here and there. Built is geared, locked, not stock steering etc. Your looking to get too much for it. I've bought and sold geared and locked axles for that price. I'm just being honest with ya. Good luck on your sale though!

It's not really "built" man. It's got a homeade truss that could be cooked up in an afternoon from scrap steel and some bracing here and there. Built is geared, locked, not stock steering etc. Your looking to get too much for it. I've bought and sold geared and locked axles for that price. I'm just being honest with ya. Good luck on your sale though!

If ur not interested in the sale then please move on & dont reply!!
Thank You.

Besides, all the new parts & service done add up to the $300 buck asking price which means ud be getting the housing work done for free AND not everyone can weld & fab up there own stuff & would have to shell out over $500 in labor alone for this kind of work.

Thanks.

You are right not everyone can weld, or turn a wrench, or tune a suspension, but thats why we have meets and have a forum and help each other out. I would never try to sell a STOCK 30 with some shit welded to it to another member for that price and tell them they are getting a good deal, your nuts.

Offer withdrawn... new balljoints solved the problem since they still had knurling on them.

Back