• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How much??

Whiteknight

NAXJA Forum User
Alright guys, I REALY miss my old rig. Its sitting out in the pasture waiting to be put back together. So i am thinking of selling my new cherokee. How much is it worth??

OurJeep7.jpg

Its a 93 with the 4.0 and auto. I believe it has 150,000 on it. 5.5" RE lift, 35" Wranlers, JKS quick discos, and probably other stuff

I am just curious on what everyone thinks i can get out of it

I think you would do better to bring it back down stock, and sell it for 2K. Then you can part out everything else (wheels, tires, lift, etc). Doing it that way you should get more for it.

Stick that molding back on the door before you try to sell it!

$2-3k. I bought my 97 Sport w/ 150k miles two years ago for $3k (just a point of comparison). I would definately part it out. You could probably get another $1k+ out of the parts.

johnlv6 said:
$2-3k. I bought my 97 Sport w/ 150k miles two years ago for $3k (just a point of comparison). I would definately part it out. You could probably get another $1k+ out of the parts.

I have noticed something in the last couple of months, XJ's seem to be going up in price, I used to see 97, 98's and 99's going for $3k-7K now they all seem to have gone up at least at the dealers and used car lots. Anybody have a year old KBB and New KBB to do a comparison on ?

Back