• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How Much Would Someone Have To Pay You To Drive This?

The import scene hit a brick wall when 2 fast 2 furious screwed it up! Now don't get me wrong i will take a supra or an RX-7 to play with but I'd rather drive a German Car and keep the Jeep as a weekend warrior! Vdub's handle way better than most american and japanese compacts anyways :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/GMP-1-18-1969-B...-C-I-WILD_W0QQitemZ290263723217QQcmdZViewItem

There ya go...
go straight really fast...
pull the chutes
wait for the brakes to cool down.
spend $100 on fuel
repeat procedure...

IMHO
Love the camaro. but its a show car these days thats bout the best you can do to the american legend!
I have a Subaru Legacy for my DD and family trips...
if I wanted a sports car or a tuner. it would be a WRX or DSM Lancer.

Can't see it too well, but has the normal ricer 4 foot wing and whatever the heck that thing is above the license plate. See quite a bit of them around here.

riceroni.jpg

Can't see it too well, but has the normal ricer 4 foot wing and whatever the heck that thing is above the license plate. See quite a bit of them around here.

riceroni.jpg

I think that is the centersection of the taillights on an eclipse:dunno: what is that an accord?

I think that is the centersection of the taillights on an eclipse:dunno: what is that an accord?

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. It is an Accord.

IMHO
Love the Camaro. but its a show car these days thats bout the best you can do to the American legend!,...
Have you seen the Camaro clones they build now using reproduction bodies, late model engine/trans, corvette suspensions, and custom interiors? Those things are sweet(and I don't even LIKE Camaros!) I've also seen a Viper chassis clipped with 70-71 'Cuda skins. Roll up in either of these, not a ricer around going to stand a chance.

Back