• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How many XJ have you had?

sittin_high

NAXJA Forum User
I have had 2 so far 1st one i got when i was 15 and the 2nd one i got on saturday here pic of them the day i got them
104q0kh.jpg
1st on

2zfsl5z.jpg
2nd one

2, got my first one at 17 been hooked since then

1 that may change tomorrow though. I am going to pick one up hopefully. FREEBIE!!!!!!!

I started down the NAXJA trail in '99. I was looking for an M715 or old FSJ to build up... but fell into a clean '89 MJ metric-ton, that led to a SWB MJ, and got the 4th XJ last spring - all 88-90s (used #2 to pull a tree down last weekend, and it seemed to enjoy the attention)

I'm about 50% ready to bail on the renix era... but who knows? 8.5 years & none of them have been exactly what I wanted... I am easily bored though, and mostly poor.

Just the 1 I got now....Bought it when I was 16 and made the payments on it every month until this past January when I paid it off. It's quite nice not having a vehicle payment after 4 years...

3. One for the trail, one for parts, and one being fixed for a DD. All 87-89.

I saw your MJ the other day. Sweet lookin' ride. I'm so jealous.

Thanks, I finally grew a pair and cut off the bottom of the front fenders yesterday, and i repainted my grill.
IMG_3107.jpg

Back