• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How hard of trails are you interested in?

Tom I wouldn't let Steve ride shotgun. I was doing fine on carnage last year, then Steve jumped into my rig at the bottom of the exit and I flopped on the exit.:D

Tom I wouldn't let Steve ride shotgun. I was doing fine on carnage last year, then Steve jumped into my rig at the bottom of the exit and I flopped on the exit.:D

Then I got lucky with him last year. I might start out a little cautious at 1st cuz not much seat time in my new rig & it's still shiny. But I should move up fast cuz built bigger than last one.

4, Ken. The number is FOUR! Not my fault you went eight.

But it sure was fun. You move your fuel pick-up yet?

That was fun. I bought Led a case of beer for the gentle flop, it was my first time, he went easy on me. I have a new fuel cell with a much better setup.

I guess I'll speak up for the easier trails, though I would like to do Chinamen's. The kid will be there with a new license, and his open, open on 31's XJ. He has had some seat time, but could use some confidence builders.

Back