• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hotel Attica

The houses have ridiculous prices. Something like 500-1300 a weekend. Kyle bought a house we were in the process of buying and turned it into a duplex or whatever they're called. Wasn't too happy about that.

If you split them among enough people it's possibly cheaper than a hotel and closer and free passes and no drunk driving in town.

mac 'surprised he hasn't bought the trailer park' gyvr

If you split them among enough people it's possibly cheaper than a hotel and closer and free passes and no drunk driving in town.

mac 'surprised he hasn't bought the trailer park' gyvr

This. Find a group of people to split it with and it works out to be equal to or cheaper than a hotel once you factor in the Badlands passes.

For example; I am splitting a house with several people and it will work out to $115 for the weekend per person, and that includes the $35 I would have spent on trail passes for 2 days.

Obviously if you are going to be camping that will be cheaper, but a rental house/cabin is comparative to staying at a hotel.

It is not a bad deal as long as your roommates don't snore...

Back in the day we had talked about buying one those mobile mansions down the road to use when we came to town. But it never materialized. Which is good. BJ would have had it full of dead squirrels...

That spiff new station wagon you have can haul a lot of people!

Remember where we made you sleep at the crawl? :laugh:

What year was it that poor Laura hauled a bunch of us drunken bastids back to the hotel in the suburban?
'02 or '03?
JJ was the only one I remember in there because he was digging my Iron Maiden CD. That is about all I can remember.
That and stopping by the campground the next morning, seeing BJ cooking breakfast holding a Bud Light. He offed me one and I almost puked again.

I told Jennie that it would make it to the quarry.

With that attitude it won't be long before you're searching SEC craigslist again haha

What year was it that poor Laura hauled a bunch of us drunken bastids back to the hotel in the suburban?
'02 or '03?
JJ was the only one I remember in there because he was digging my Iron Maiden CD. That is about all I can remember.
That and stopping by the campground the next morning, seeing BJ cooking breakfast holding a Bud Light. He offed me one and I almost puked again.

I seem to remember that happening in '04. That was the last one BJ had the balls to attend.

And I've come to believe that Poor Laura really is her name, since it seems that's how she's most often described. Married to you...

:D

Back