• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HOODIES Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you want payment?

Put me down for 2

Looks like we can try and get one last order in before Xmas and the end of the year.

Anyone else interested please post up ASAP and i'll PM you with payment and order details.

For those of you who have already posted up interest in the last few weeks about hoodies. Expect a pm from me in the next 24 hours with payment info...

We'll try and get this wrapped up and submitted by the end of the week or first of next week. so folks can get them in time for Christmas !

Sweet.

i will post up and PM you guys when i think we have close to the 5 required for a group buy.

Please Note: Matt has informed me that there will be one last small price increas as of the next order... i will post up final details as soon as i know for sure, but he assured me it will only like a $1 increase... :eyes:

Just a reminder folks -

As I said before Matt is increasing the price on this last order for 2010. They will be $30 for members and Non-members plus the $7 for shipping and $2 for anything 2XL and larger.

PM's have been sent out. if anyone else is interested, please PM me by this weekend for payment details...

sorry i had to wait till payday. which was yesterday. been super bussy with jeep and all lol

Hey, Does matt have colors like pink and purple? You know for the ladies....?

I dont think so on the chapter stuff... only on special order things like the NWFest shirts.

That might be an option however after the first of the year. Hold that thought for a cpl weeks
icon12.gif

I'll be in the market for 2 hoodies, one blue XL for me.

And one gray M for my girlfriend.

She had hers on last week in the jeep crash...
455fb668.jpg

UPDATE:

Huge thank you goes out to Rod for managing these group buys for the past year.

The 2011 BOD is currently reviewing our swag program, and hoping to score some better prices for the upcoming year. That means the NWC Hoodie group buys are currently on hold.

We're hoping to have the new details ironed out as soon as possible.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

Bumping this to the top.....yes I'm being a pest. I want a couple before Easter Jeep Safari in Moab this year so I can sport :NAXJA: Thanks Much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back