• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holy friggin snowstorm batman

SEND IT NORTH!!!!

i work at the ski area grooming and im still tilling up rocks. we need that stuff bad

I,m looking at about 16" of New snow that is on top of the 5" we got over last week.And there still calling for a "BLIZZARD"

Power has been off & on a few times.
On the weather maps in the area that has 20-30" forecast ,were in the middle of it.

Wayne

They said 17 inches so far in Phila and calling for up to 25
I can say Burrrrr

We got just a bit less than you guys, about 14-15" it looks like here outside NE Philly.

And i realized my front driveshaft is in Norristown... :dunce:

I also have a ZJ thats needs the intake manifold reinstalled in the driveway... uggh.

Must be nice Im not sure weve gotten 18" ALL WINTER...

I whipped up and down the drive with the blower a few hours ago and it is slowly growing back. I love this stuff. Can't wait to go out and play later.

We're at about 22" in Alexandria, VA with some of the drifts at almost 3 feet, and it is still coming down.

It's kind of ironic that one of the reasons I moved to NH from NJ is for the snow and NJ has gotten more snow than us this year.

got 6-8 inches by me not bad really disappointed though was hopeing for the 12-19 they were predicting

Back