• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hmmm....How do they look?

IntrepidXJ said:
all i know is, they wouldn't last one trail ride for me without getting ripped off!
X2 Sorry to Hijack your thread :compwork:
Check out these lights. I want these lights so dam bad!! They are awesome! We used to run them on our 35' deck boat. You can control them together or independent of each other. they kinda take alot of juice to run especially when you move them around a bunch. So a good alternator is a big plus with them but they are great. I would love to have them Just for those stupids on the road who have to run with there brights on all the time. I just cant figure out if I should put them up top side by side or 1 on the front in the center and one on the rear??

Mine are mounted slightly (maybe 1-1.5") more inboard, and I haven't had a problem yet.
IMG_0511.jpg

I sometimes run trails that are so overgrown that only ATVs and Rhino-like ORVs go down them, but I also run limb risers sometimes. I will admit that my last time out, I didn't think they were going to make it. They did, but the passenger one was turned almost completely around. I purposely didn't crank the mounting bolts on the lights themselves too tight so that they might rotate instead of just breaking off or really warping the panel.

Matthew Currie said:
Here in Vermont you could knock the right hand one off without even going off the road (all break into chorus of "its a gre-e-e-een, rocky road....").
Ricky Nelson?

Blaine B. said:
Why does it matter what we think? If you like them, you like them! Your choice. Nobody else's should matter.

:rolleyes:

Just trying to get others perspective on it. Still not totally sure about them and I'm getting some insight into the pros and cons of why some folks wouldn't put them there.

Back