• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi. Looking to play again....

I've missed that avatar.

Damn, thought my dodge would have sold last night. But didnt.. Thats the dough for the mj. That red manche' in the fort would be a decent buy, thanks mac for the offer to Take a look. Crossing fingers i sell soon so i can push forward with the mj. Ps. Rev..... Im nobody special, just saying. Lol

More often than not, ive been only able
To find decent deals on 2wd manches.. Been there done that with the automatic, how about the 5speed manual. Can i mount a 231 on the back of one?

tailhousings are different.

requires mainshaft swap to get the 4wd shaft, and the 4wd tail.

Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg

Did you ever talk to me about the ones I have? Just noticed your other post, sorry if I already talked to you and didn't realize who you were. I've had a ton of phone calls and emails about them.

If you are looking for a project I have a 4x4 longbed with a decent body. It needs a motor, but I have the mounts to put a small block in it. It had a 2.8L, so the bell housing should match up, but you would want to swap the ax5 for an ax15. I'm wanting $400 for it and the motor mounts.

I still have the short bed, firm at $1400 on it. I know I am high on price, but I have three people trying to come up with the money right now so it may sold soon.

Ooohh, that thing is preeeetty!

If I hack the back of mine off and remove the rear seats and cargo area interior, would you consider the trade? :D

This is Meganne's suggestion.

XJosh 'worst you can say is no' 95

Shits worthless now.

This Jeep is crap. I will buy it for next to nothing.
Here are your options. You can sell it for parts, drive it off a cliff, you can donate it to someone you'd like to see die in a car crash or you can sell it to me. I'll use it as I would a wagon on my farm. It will be towed by a donkey.

You have to pick one of those.

Back