• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi Everyone

Jul3s

NAXJA Forum User
Hello, I'm new here, so i figured i'd say hi... i have a 99 with a 4 banger and a 5 speed. I'm from Illinois, by six flags, so if you're from arround here, say hi! :p
 
Welcome from Southern ILL. JIM.
 
Hey Jul3s ... welcome to this forum. Hope you enjoy your XJ and this site. BTW ... I am from west central Indiana.

Les
 
hey welcome to MWC
Maier
 
any info on the new water park at great america?

cheers,

jj
 
Thanks for the warm weclome! I got the chance of going to six flags b4 they oppened for CDW day, and the water park looks awesome... it wasn't near finished, but the plans they had out and whatnot make it almost worth the price of goin there instead of Magic Waters in Cherry valley. Where abouts in So.IL? i went to SIUC for a year... and drank my way out... :p
 
Jul3s said:
i went to SIUC for a year... and drank my way out... :p

That's a familiar story... I drank my way out of Cornell University after one semester back in '96!
 
Did you ultimately go back to school though? My experience was the swift kick in the ass that I, as a XXXXy kid, needed to get myself in gear and buckle down. I ultimately wound up completing my degree at a smaller school.
 
not yet... that was last year, and i gotta pay my parents off b4 i get another shot :( (they loand me money) i did pass my Drive-trains class, so if anyone needs help with some DT rebuilds, i'll help.
 
Jul3s said:
Thanks for the warm weclome! I got the chance of going to six flags b4 they oppened for CDW day, and the water park looks awesome... it wasn't near finished, but the plans they had out and whatnot make it almost worth the price of goin there instead of Magic Waters in Cherry valley. Where abouts in So.IL? i went to SIUC for a year... and drank my way out... :p

thats what i wanted to hear. do you work for CDW? my brotha work there.

cheers,

jj
 
Jul3s said:
not yet... that was last year, and i gotta pay my parents off b4 i get another shot :(

Best of luck to you.
 
Hey Jul3s,

I seen your bio. I have the same B-Day. Just a tiny bit older than you. This is a good group.


...BOB
 
Back
Top