• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HEY! Who was that on 509 southbound today?

Sniggs

NAXJA Forum User
Ya flashed a NWC Decal at me from your yellow Beemer as we climbed to Burien today. Whoizit??

:) Mark

Doesn't Willis have a Yellow M3 Beamer? I wonder how his jeep is coming along. He should be getting married in a month or so.

Last time I saw his xj, it was mid roof chop/ dove tail. :explosion I don't think anyone would be interested in jumping in on that project at that time. I figure he will be back in about 6 months when his wedding is over and the newly wed thing has died down.

Yep, it was me. I pass by your XJ all the time on 4th Ave. Thought this was my opportunity to flash the big NAXJA back at ya. I knew I had a NW Chapter sticker somewhere in my car, I had to do a quick search for it.

As far as my Jeep: Ya I still have it. Haven't made much progress. Fiance keeps me pretty busy with honey-dos and wedding plans. Hoping to get back into it soon.

Steve

Willis said:
As far as my Jeep: Ya I still have it. Haven't made much progress. Fiance keeps me pretty busy with honey-dos and wedding plans. Hoping to get back into it soon.

Steve

I know how that can be! I'm getting married at the end of September. She's starting to hit panic mode, even though everything's going smoothly.

Back