• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

here's whats left of a 95

90xjDave

NAXJA Forum User
I've been slowly parting out this 95 xj that was rolled with about 115K miles on it. Here's a list of what's left

4.0ho engine complete with computer ($500)
aw4 tranny ($250)
starter (make offer)
alternator (make offer)
p/s pump (make offer)
steering box (make offer)
all seats, grey ($100)
glass (rear sides and rear hatch w/ defrost)
intake manifold (make offer)
exhaust manifold (no cracks) (Make offer)
complete center console, grey ($40)
master cylinder and brake booster ($75)
steering wheel with air bag not deployed ($50)
gas tank, no dents, (make offer)

I might still have some misc. items that aren't listed, but the xj is going to the scrap metal yard soon. All shipping is from 95603 (auburn, ca.)
you can pm me or email at [email protected]

thanks,
Dave

how about power window and lock controls for the passenger side front door

are the same as a 90xj?

gauge cluster - sorry, long gone

tail pipe hanger, yes i still have that

radio bracket - no i don't have that

pics of the seat, i can send them to you via email, but shipping to dallas tx might be a pain, if there is someone closer who wants them, i'll go with them first

power door locks and windows - nope

Last edited:
What about the axles? Still have them? I would be interested in the shafts front and rear if you're just going to scrap everything. Which axles do you have? I assume the D30 up front, unless it's modified. Thanks, and give me a price!

axles are gone, but I have a matching d30 and d35 from another xj (i believe it was an 89) and I don't want to part them, I'll sell them complete.

Do you have any of the interior trim pieces? Mainly I need the little plastic screw covers on the "OH SHOOT" :gag: handles. Drop a line when you can. Also do you have the drivers side front seat belt assemby?

Thanks!

Back