• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Here's what my Jeep looks like now.

bosco01xj

NAXJA Forum User
Mark and I traded coil springs. I was sitting a little higher in the rear and decided to keep my spacers with his springs. It got me a little higher in the front but I'm ok with that. I may remove them in the future. Here's a pic since I haven't posted one of my jeep in a while.

319743_10100609074417165_966489347_n.jpg

550564_10100609074796405_247004547_n.jpg

Looks good sir! Carry on.

What rear lift you have?

4.5" leaf springs and 1.25" shackles.

4.5" leaf springs and 1.25" shackles.

Throw a set of Brians brackets on and it will help in two ways. Level it. and better shackle angle. That is assuming you dont have a set on their already!

i sure don't. anyone selling any for cheap? his are $250 right? I'm not sure if i could convince my wife to spend that right now. lol.

nevermind. i just searched and see they are now $120.

yep. i've had an sye since it's been at 4.5" several years ago.

looks good brian! i think a little more height in the rear would be sweet, although she felt a little tippy the day i drove her around wooly's....guess i'm just not used to something that tall. did you ever get that Check Engine light off? you can register it at my new place in Ky if you want. NO EMISSIONS TESTING! WOOHOO!

Last edited:
Yeah man. I got the issue fixed. I passed emissions here in Wilson county. It's now registered.

Back