• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help one of our SEC brothers out!

You can caravan with High2by and myself. Good times to be had at WF.

ok gotta ask,,what does wf stand for? whos drivin and when we leavin?

Winterfest, leaving March 1st and you're driving! :D

ok gotta ask,,what does wf stand for? whos drivin and when we leavin?

Just a bunch of people hanging ot and having a good time, there is a dinner, some prizes, a campfire, and another dinner.

Oh....and some wheeling in a quarry....but that is not the reason you come.

Rev

It's the people that make the trip fun.

WinterFest is March 2-4, 2012. Mark and I have plans to attend so you are more than welcome to caravan up with us.

Rev says you don't come for the wheeling but it is pretty good stuff. Quarry is a blast with all kinds of rock ledges, etc. A big part of the park is almost like sand dunes but it is a coarser material. Fun to go blasting though or getting in the bowls and doing circles. The wheeling will not disappoint.

These boys are serious about wheeling since the weather was spitting snow and raining last year. You have to be dedicated to wheel when it's freezing cold. They also know how to make a bonfire.

You will hear all about it at the WrenchFest.

UPS screwed up the shipment from AJ's and sent it up through Des Moines so it did not arrive today and may not show up until Monday at this rate according to their tracking system. I have some parts precut for the bumper so once the shipment shows up I should have it completed shortly after. I will get it out ASAP.

i am going to mark this on my calendar. i would love to go and i should be all healed up by then. just make sure someone has a winch or tow rope. i seem to get stuck in places i shouldnt have been in the first place.lol ..it does sound like a blast. and the cld dont bother me to much,to many years working outside in the heat and cold.

You guys are lucky to have such great members as part of the MWC. The MWC should be very proud of the crew that came down and helped build Rusty's XJ.

It's still early Sunday morning but I'd say pictures will start popping up sometime today in the build thread. I took a ton of pictures myself.

Good job guys!

thanks for all of the midwest chapter members that came down and worked thier butts off on my best friends rig he is still glowing from ear to ear and had a great time he was really tired and sore by the time i got him home last night but very happy:worship:

Did everyone make it back okay?

I left the house at 8:30 am and everyone was still asleep.

My camera took a dump so I didn't get any. rredalty's fiance got something like 1000 pics and others had some as well. I posted a finished pic on my FB page Dan.

High2by has my pics and he's planning to start posting them in the next few days. Sorry about the delay with the pics.

Flexd, what time did you guys leave out and did you stop at IHOP?

You guys are lucky to have such great members as part of the MWC. The MWC should be very proud of the crew that came down and helped build Rusty's XJ.

It's still early Sunday morning but I'd say pictures will start popping up sometime today in the build thread. I took a ton of pictures myself.

Good job guys!

:cheers:

Back