• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help one of our SEC brothers out!

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I posted the link to this in important a few days ago:
http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1070607

Basically the dude was involved in an accident that totaled his rig, killed his GF and put him and his daughter in the hospital. A new Jeep was graciously donated to him along with Parts from many guys and companies, including the Cheeseman.

Story here:
http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1070607

The wrenchfest on his new rig starts October 8th and I am going down to help out. I know me as the ambassador for the MWC, scary right? :D

Mark(high2by), who some of you met at WF when he and PacificED came up to wheel with us, is going to be taking donations to help him with whatever. You can paypal it to [email protected]. Make sure you let him know what its for and who you are.

If you guys could help out in anyway no donation is too small.

Your favorite whipping boy,
Flex

I have Collin bringing me the steel for the bumper this weekend. I should have it built minus d-rings by early next week and will have the d-ring tabs in sometime next week and will weld them up and have it ready to ship hopefully by the end of that week.

Sweet, thanks guys. He'll really appreciate all the people helping out.

The MWC BOD has really stepped up on this, they are assisting with some items/financial stuff as well.....give thanks to them as well.

Is there anything needed that I possibly have laying in the storage shed? I have many stock parts and some aftermarket also.

Man, I'm more excited about working on his rig than mine! Thank you MWC BOD for helping out as well! :cheers:

I'm excited that Flexd is coming to my house!

Thank you for what the MWC is doing to help this fellow XJ owner get back on his feet. I commend you all.

Ive got a slightly dropped pitman arm, adj. tracbar, coil spacers i can ship if any of those parts are needed let me know

Ive got a slightly dropped pitman arm, adj. tracbar, coil spacers i can ship if any of those parts are needed let me know

Talk to trail rate this. Also I think shortxjdoug posted up a google docs link in the thread to put parts donated on.

Flex yur a nut.
Man, I'm more excited about working on his rig than mine!

I am so overwelmed about this all happening to me and my family. I have told all the guys over in the SEC side Thank You so many times and it never feels like its enough.I seen where they posted this over here and wanted to come over here and tell all you guys Thank You and i do appreciate everything you guys are doing for us. All you NAXJA guys are the best group of people. Between NAXJA,TNVJC and ITSAJEEP my life and spirit has been lifted to a place that i just cant explain. I stare at the threads and go speechless,everyone that knows me says wow to that cause i never shutup.lol. THANK YOU for EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGG. GOD Bless you ALLL.(and i know HE will)

Flex yur a nut.
Man, I'm more excited about working on his rig than mine!

I am so overwelmed about this all happening to me and my family. I have told all the guys over in the SEC side Thank You so many times and it never feels like its enough.I seen where they posted this over here and wanted to come over here and tell all you guys Thank You and i do appreciate everything you guys are doing for us. All you NAXJA guys are the best group of people. Between NAXJA,TNVJC and ITSAJEEP my life and spirit has been lifted to a place that i just cant explain. I stare at the threads and go speechless,everyone that knows me says wow to that cause i never shutup.lol. THANK YOU for EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGG. GOD Bless you ALLL.(and i know HE will)

I'm a nut? I hadn't noticed! :D Can't wait to come down and meet you and wrench on your rig man. You are welcome for the help man, its the least I could do.

I talked with AJ from AJ's Offroad Armor today and he is covering the difference form what the GC was for and what we ordered for the bumper project. He was glad to help out for the cause and sent his best wishes. He is shipping out the parts I need for the bumper fab in the morning and they should be here by Thursday.

I sent out my stuff to Ed on Saturday. You should see it either Tomorrow (tues) or Weds. Think it should go good on the jeep :cheers:

I got a package from you today. Thanks a million guys!

Back