• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help one of our SEC brothers out!

Mark posted some tonite with more to come.

High2by has my pics and he's planning to start posting them in the next few days. Sorry about the delay with the pics.

Flexd, what time did you guys leave out and did you stop at IHOP?

We left shortly after you guys left for church. We stopped at the IHOP in Murfreesboro. My drive home was a breeze. I stopped at Bass Pro Shops on the way, figuring that the Empire crew cut off on 71...nope they showed up there too. I picked up a Hogue grip for the XD! :D I guess they hit traffic in Cincy and got home late.

MWC.. Thank Youuuuuuu for all the hard work on the jeep and the shirts and hats. i will wear them proudly. well already have and will again and again........lol Tahnk You All for everything. I Love The JEEPPPPPP...

MWC.. Thank Youuuuuuu for all the hard work on the jeep and the shirts and hats. i will wear them proudly. well already have and will again and again........lol Tahnk You All for everything. I Love The JEEPPPPPP...

Those are some shiny red letters ya got there buddy! :D

Back