• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help, need part. (window wing)

BrianRedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hello,

I need some help locating a part; it’s the passenger side vent window. My XJ got broken into last night and my stereo deck was stolen :cry: . Bunch of savages in this town (n) . I was thinking maybe someone might have it lying around or seen it in a junk yard. I’m located in Chico, but my parents live near San Jose and my dad works in Livermore. So if anyone has a vent window they want to get rid of for a reasonable price or know of a bunch of XJ’s in a junk yard somewhere in the valley or in the bay. It would be much appreciated. Oh I almost for got this is 90 XJ if that matters.

Thanks,
Brian
email: [email protected]

Somebody broke my passenger side wing window too. I broke in there, moved the lever when I got locked out a few times, so I knew it was a matter of time. I got 1 from someone locally. Like Brett said, check pnp by you in tha Bay. Ask Letterman or some other guys in SJ, they seem to keep an eye on the pnp in the bay area. Sac has 3 or so pnp you can visit. Just pay and get there early and then you can go to anyone pnp for the day by getting your hand stamped.
Troy

I've got a fixed passenger vent window off of my '94. "Fixed vent"? Hell, the non-opening. If you pass through Davis on your way to your folks', it's already pulled and everything.

I have a fixed vent one in Elk Grove also. Its all yours if you want it but, I do think it would be easier to get a vent one and just replace it.

dandecicco said:
There are like 12 to 15 XJs at the pic-n-pull in stockton. I wouldn't mind going out there tomorrow if you want to drive over and do a bit of junk yard pulling

Wow that a huge # in 1 yard. In Sacto there are only like 4-5 and not many 87'+.

Thanks for the replys everyone. I think i'm just going to have my dad deal with it, swap cars with him. I don't have a lot of tools up here or space to work on it. nor the time. I'm lucky if i have more than an hour a day where i'm at my place that i am not sleeping.

thank you,
Brian

Back