• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help name the new xj..

What should I call it..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tampa_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Ok being as that this is my 5th XJ(9th jeep overall) I'm running out of creative names...so thought I'd enlist the help of my fellow XJ fans...if you don't like any of the choices then suggest your own... My last XJ was called "Space Canoe" b/c it sank it what I thought was a 6 inch deep puddle its first time out. If that gives you any idea of what type of name I usually aim for...

Background: 93 2dr teal blue XJ...

Last edited:
All I can come up with is Tampax J. :D

Mine's Buckshot, cause he's a country boy AND sometimes I just wanna take a shotgun to him b/c he's such a pain in the ass :) but i can't help but love him....

There was a thread a while back about what everyone named their Jeeps. That is the reason for my sig.

riverfever said:
All I can come up with is Tampax J. :D

:worship: Now THATS funny, I don't care who yah are... Nawww....throw in a 502 BBC, a set of rockwells and a set of 53's .....Then name it BLUNT TRAUMA

Last edited:
My First XJ was called "Biatch Jeep" because every time I wrenched on it, a bolt would break, sending my fist into something hard and rusty, and I would say "You Biatch!". The second was a rust bucket also, just a bit less rust, and of course I named it "Biatch Jeep II".

I stopped saying that particular phrase after the first two and moved down to "You Cok Suker!". Considering the number of Gays around here, I suspect "Cok Suker Jeep" wouldn't cut it ;)

I like River's also, but maybe it should be "TampaXJ" so there may appear to be two meanings.

I like BJ ... wait, that came out wrong!

I call mine Bear Killer (pronounced bar killer)
In some old cowboy movie the guy had this gnarly-assed dog that he called Bar Killer. It always stuck with me and now my gnarly-assed XJ suits it to a tee. "Bar Killer ... tear his arms off!"

I'd need a picture to really decide...

My TJ was the "General Lee", but this XJ seemed like a "Chester" to me.

I usually stick with real names.

I name my bass guitars, boats, etc after girls (but, when it comes to my Jeeps, I need something reliable that won't b!tch if it gets mud on it).

My YJ is named clyde cause theres nothing meaner than a bixch named clyde we havent named the XJ yet though mostly call it in the way

Back