• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help me win ROTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, I also think asking for votes is weak sauce. That being said, I voted for Jeepfreak anyway. I like Steve's rig, but Freak's is a little more to my taste. Good looking rig, guy.

YOU CALLING ME A DOUCHE? WANNA THROW DOWN YO!?

Really dude? You want to get your panties in a knot because I made a broad statement referring to non-chapter members posting in our local chapter (for no other reason apparently than to bash on one of our members) as douches? Well if that offended your overly sensitive arse then by all means, come on out to Firestone and "throw down". I could really care less.

Really dude? You want to get your panties in a knot because I made a broad statement referring to non-chapter members posting in our local chapter (for no other reason apparently than to bash on one of our members) as douches? Well if that offended your overly sensitive arse then by all means, come on out to Firestone and "throw down". I could really care less.

i find it hilarious that you took that seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back