• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help me win ROTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't disagree with what you're saying, but I wouldn't of voted at all had I not seen this post. I don't venture beyond the chapter much. And honestly, I think his rig is the best one there.

I'm sure I'll be called an asshole for this, but I don't care...

If you have to lobby for votes than your rig doesn't deserve to win. ROTM should be about the quality of the Jeep build, not about which chapter has the biggest nuthuggers.

:soapbox:

Edit: You do have a nice rig, but I never vote for anyone that goes out begging for votes. Win on merit, not popularity. ;D

Agree!

i dont vote for people who ask for votes

X2 I don't care how cool or well built the rig is, I'll vote for the one that sits back and watches before the one that begs to win.

Well he's just looking for some Chapter support. Nothing for either of you nay-sayers to concern yourselves over. We Colorado folks are free thinkers out this way and - while we all appreciate a nice set of hooters - we won't resort to buying votes that way. THAT...... was someone clearly begging to win...... :laugh:

i wouldnt have even voted had he not posted. i did look over all the rigs before i voted, and voted for his only because it truly did look like the best one there.

Well he's just looking for some Chapter support. Nothing for either of you nay-sayers to concern yourselves over. We Colorado folks are free thinkers out this way and - while we all appreciate a nice set of hooters - we won't resort to buying votes that way. THAT...... was someone clearly begging to win...... :laugh:

Then obviously neither of you are gonna vote in the presidential election

A few posts in this thread surprised the hell out of me.

But I did vote for Chad based on the fact he is always trying to hook people up, help out, a killer guy, and is always out wheeling his rig. Its well built and clean as can be. Plus he doesnt post around shakin his nuts about how cool he is - which is rare.

How the Hell do you people get that I'm begging for votes? You know I mostly keep my mouth shut on here because I don't like to bad mouth people. I want begging as I was asking the CO peeps to help out a fellow chapter member out. A lot of people don't venture out into the other threads. So how would they ever know a fellow chapter member is trying to run for something. If you think I'm begging for votes then don't vote for me. I don't really care. The people know me and wheel with me will vote. I thank the guys that have voted for me.

How the Hell do you people get that I'm begging for votes? You know I mostly keep my mouth shut on here because I don't like to bad mouth people. I want begging as I was asking the CO peeps to help out a fellow chapter member out. A lot of people don't venture out into the other threads. So how would they ever know a fellow chapter member is trying to run for something. If you think I'm begging for votes then don't vote for me. I don't really care. The people know me and wheel with me will vote. I thank the guys that have voted for me.
:bawl:

Help me out guys! I need your votes to win rig of the month. Its close already, and I need the CO Chapter to help me out and win. Plz guys

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1076035

Sounds like begging to me. :dunno:

ROTM title should simply be changed to "Chapter popularity contest" seeing as how very few people let their rig speak for itself. If you don't think you can win ROTM without having your chapter hug your nuts, don't enter. /rant
As for those that don't venture outside of "certain areas" that is their loss.

ROTM title should simply be changed to "Chapter popularity contest" seeing as how very few people let their rig speak for itself.

Oh I see. Interesting......... :rolleyes:

I voted for Handlebars because there is NO one else that has been on as many Jeep adventures as he has.

And no, I don't give a fawk that he didn't submit an XJ. hasta

:bs: :laugh:

Last edited:
All you non-CO Chapter douches can leave our Chapter now.

The mere fact that you would vote a TJ as the XJ/MJ forums rig of the month shows you really don't give a shit about the whole point of the forum. I would think thats a far more serious "crime" than posting into your LOCAL Chapter requesting votes. You're attitude is also an insult to the rest of us. You are basically saying none of us have the independance and clarity of mind to vote for the rig we truly think is the better. According to you we are incapable of having our own opinions and will flock like sheep to the idea of voting for Chad. Wording or not, all the OP did was make me aware there was a ROTM poll going. I looked at all of the rigs and made MY OWN decision.

IMHO based on the limited pics and details:

Letterman's rig is a total POS

Bronze's rig is clean with some mild yet well placed mods, although the lack of consistent vehicle condition between the 2 photo's really turned me off.

Chad posted up a clear and concise list of all mods, had some good pictures, and minus the bushwacker flares has a very nice looking and well modified rig

XJ Banker's rig is also very nicely done and clean (minus all of the dust) rig. I will honestly say that it was a tie between his and Chad's. The deciding factor? The custom suspension that Chad's has, the rear quarter armor, and the wheels.

Phil's buggy is cool and all, but I just wasn't feeling it. Something about the wheels, only 35's, and a D44 rear wasn't doing it for me. He also didn't give a lot of details so there wasn't a lot to go off of. Oh, and I'm anti-Atlas. Thats maney that could've been better spent on some real tires and axles.

Last edited:
What's your point Troy? I voted for (in my opinion) the best rig in that month's theme, which was the Expedition/Adventure theme.

Just bustin' chops Mike.

Clearly you voiced that you voted for Handlebars because of his many trips/adventures...... as quoted..... you said nothing about his rig..... which was contradictory to your statement about letting the rigs speak for themselves.

I have nothing against Alex, but do you REALLY expect us to believe you felt that a slightly modded WJ was the better expedition rig over Dr. Moab's and XJBanker's????? You're :greensmok

Last edited:
well, not THAT slightly modified WJ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back