• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello from Northeast Alabama..little info on some trails here.

XJ4linked

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, new to the forum, great to be here and hope to learn as much as I can about my XJ from all of you professionals!!:wantyou: I just happen to live right in the middle of three of the best trails in Northeast Alabama.....Mountainside, Choccolocco Mtn and Morris Mountain.

Mountainside-been a few times, great place ran by great people as all three are, basically as the name imply's, you are riding on the side of a mountain, great obstacles though not that big of a place.

Morris Mountain-if you search youtube you can see the obstacles for yourself, not a big place but again ran by really great people. One lined so if its crowded, just find yourself a parking place and watch the carnage!:) Have obstacles from MILD to WILD. Plenty of camping area and some outhouses.

Choccolocco Mountain-over 100 miles worth of trails that rivals that of Tellico and Grey Rock. Ran by great people also. All trails are marked in difficulty and if its says difficult, it means it. But they have MANY MANY miles of trails for every skill level and rig.

All three are EXCELLENT and to my knowledge, none of the three will schedule rides on conflicting days. To tell you how great of people ALL of them are, I was at Choccolocco Mtn one weekend, some guys from Ga came over to ride at Morris Mountain. Choccolocco was having a ride that weekend so the owners of Morris Mountain told them to head on over to Choccolocco because they were having a ride. That to me are people who arent all about the money, but who are doing everything they can to provide us a place to ride. My hats off to all three for providing a very fun atmosphere to ride and have a great weekend and whom lookout for each other at the same time.

welcome from a fellow northern alabama-er!
where are you located?

p.s. hoping to go red tomorrow.

Welcome!!!!

MMMmmmm...Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer-Aniston.jpg

Sorry for the hi-jack.

Welcom! Now wher's those xj pictures?

Back