• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hardcore Cherokee Parts

dmtjeep

NAXJA Forum User
I bought a cherokee and it is not quite how I want it so some parts are for sale.

Brand New Pro Comp X-terrains 35x12.50 with AR Outlaw II wheels – Over 1100 for the set – Sell for $1000 obo

Custom Front winch bumper with D-rings - $400
Brand new Warn M8000 Winch with custom hand throttle - $550
Optima Deep Cycle Yellow top battery - $80
Jet Chip PCM - $65
Custom built Ten Point Internal Roll Cage - $500
5 Point RJS Racing Harness - $50
Surco Roof Rack with Axe and shovel - $300
Hella 550 lights pair -60
Two CB radios and Inclinometer- $30
Rear Bumper Spare tire carrier - $100
48” High lift Jack - $60
2 Soundbars -30 ea
Aiwa CD Player - $50
Flares from a TJ - $30

I live in Fayetteville NC and the buyer will pay shipping. please email [email protected] for all inquiries

Last edited:
To all those interested in parts. I will be replying to everyone on Saturday. I will have all the requested pics and be able to supply some more detailed information. Thanks for the inquiries. I have already had about 30 messages in only two hours. Please be patient and I will get back to everyone.

What stage Jet chip? Consider me 1st in line. :D

Some updates. I have never bought a high-lift before so I was do not know how much they are. I am not selling it for that much anymore. I looked up the price of a Warn M8000 in a couple catalogs and the average was around $620. So $550 shipped is reasonable. I do not think the other stuff is inflated because I am not trying to make money off this stuff. I just bought the Jeep in setup with all of this stuff on it and I need to get rid of some of it so I can do some building of my own. If someone says that it's not a fair price they won't pay it. I did not buy the stuff individually anyway. Now go get a $43 high-lift and have a nice time wheelin.

Back