• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Guns I would like to get....

well if I had my druthers I would have more of these. I will not list or show what I "have" as It may frighten small childern and woman, but more importantly tip off a local atf/police dept!lmao

His right bicep is deformed b/c he had a massive infection due to dirty 'roid needles and needed surgery to repair it. The guy was a nut to say the least.

Ghost said:
So I was looking at the Rifle's thread and it got me thinking. What would I like to have. So here goes. M1 Garand, AR-15, Lever Action 44mag, Browning Semi auto 12 guage, ruger 10/22, and a 357mag.

What I own: S&W .38, and a .380 semi-auto

So lets see what the rest of you have and want.

Own:
M1 Garand, M-14, Springfield 30-06, Remington model 700 30-06, Ruger 10/22, Remington 11-87 12 guage, Remington 20 guage pump, Springfield model 16 .22, Ruger Mark III w/bull barrel, Colt 1911 A1, an old 1871 Enfield musket, A .54 cal "trader" muzzel loader.

want:
My wife says I am "set" for now.

Got: Savage model 111 bolt action 7rem mag 6-24x50 ultimate sniper stock and bipod
Remington 870, Mossberg model 590 Vang Comped(yes it does hold 9 rds of 00buck)
Old SKS I picked up at a garage sale for 75 bucks
Mossberg 935 Magnum that Im having second thoughts about
Springfield XD45...and yes, its every bit as nice as youve read about
NEED: Socom or AR-15 and a bolt action .308 HK also makes a semi-auto 308 that I saw once about 7yrs ago nicknamed Widowmaker but I cant remember for the life of me the model # If I ever see it again, ill own that too

Weasel said:
Yes but they still work. You put the tools in the tool bag and use what works. Pistol would be easier to handle in a vehicle or clearing a small apartment, no?

They have their place. If your primary won't function in a particular envrionment, you switch to the secondary. That concept seems to have flown over your head. :jester:

ECKSJAY said:
They have their place. If your primary won't function in a particular envrionment, you switch to the secondary. That concept seems to have flown over your head. :jester:

nah, just everytime this type of thread comes up the great debate starts, just warming the pot.

Weasel said:
nah, just everytime this type of thread comes up the great debate starts, just warming the pot.

Debate involving those who aren't in the know. I'm waiting for the resident blowhards to come in with their book smart BS spewing. :)

But anyway dude, I never said there was anything wrong with handguns. ;) They have their place...on my hip until they're needed.

ECKSJAY said:
Debate involving those who aren't in the know. I'm waiting for the resident blowhards to come in with their book smart BS spewing. :)

But anyway dude, I never said there was anything wrong with handguns. ;) They have their place...on my hip until they're needed.
As opposed to a resident blowhard just spewing BS in general?

ECKSJAY said:

er nevermind..I know what you meant.

Have. Benelli Nova Pump, remington 597, Stevens 4/10. In a couple weeks a Mosin-Nagant.

Want:AR-15, Kel-tec SU-16, Mini-14, lever action .45, M1 Garand, and many hand guns when I turn 21

Blackrifles.jpg

This is my pea-shooter (Rock River Arms). Just bought an AK-47 also.
Both are mucho fun to shoot.:D
It's getting about time to knock the dust off and start shooting again with this cooler weather.

I have a Stag Arms AR-15. I don't even remeber the last time i shot it. I'm half tempted to trade it for something on my want list (it's kinda my baby though)...

I want:
Kimber 1911
H&K USP .40
H&K MK23
M1
M1A
SOCOM II

Back