• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Guilty

Austin here, I too am terrible with names (yet ironically I'm a teacher... Weird) I'm the 6ft 3 300lb SOB that drives a Heep with one of only a couple of JCR's Low-Pro roof racks that you will see there... I will also be Leading the second group of Green trail this year...

Look for the guy selling propane.

I just had two propane tanks filled for the camper...

mac 'refills for $13 bucks' gyvr

Look for the only tall thin guy...

Rev
it sounds like there are going to be 4 or 5 of those... nate, illianaxj, extankerguy, redheep, me, and my brother.

To confuse things more I am liable to also be in carhartts.

I'm the guy that looks just like Nate.

Seriously, we're brothers. Like twins.

I hate it when you guys stand next to each other...so confusing. When I am drunk it is even worse....which will be most of the time this year (minus the rails portion of the show).

I think we should have Nate and Byron do an Indian leg wrestling championship......winner takes....um...well....a wine cooler?

it sounds like there are going to be 4 or 5 of those... nate, illianaxj, extankerguy, redheep, me, and my brother.

:roflmao:

I'll confess to not being a skinny guy like Nate. You won't think we have the same parents.

If the little bastard didn't look so much like our grandfather, I'd swear they gave my parents the wrong baby in the hospital.

^^^I love this! Though it could have been more awkward.

Ill be the short guy in black carharts. Drinkin Coors
One of several Tims from last year
First thing to pop in my mind was when Tom Hanks was sitting with his freshly repaired Wilson in Castaway. "I know you...I know you!!"

Back