• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Guilty

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
I am terrible with names, so please do not hesitate to introduce yourself to everyone you meet. I will apologize in advance for not knowing faces/names of people I've met in the past.

The BOD is there to drink beer, er, to help all of you and to represent you. We will all have name tags after registration, but if you don't have your tag on please remind us your name w screen name.

Fore 'my name is dan' Wheeler

PS, I'm the fat bald guy.

dan, looking forward to having a drink with you(remember its your job to make sure i stay for the fire this year)

rev, i signed up for your run on Saturday see ya out there.

IMAG0045.jpg

i am Sam

Dan, I think WF2011 was the first time I'd ran into you since we met up in the Detroit area for Scottie & his wife several years ago. You ain't forgettable. :cheers:

I made NACFest 2004.

Come to think of it, yeah, now I do remember you at NACFest. You were grooving tires one night, weren't you?

I don't know if I know this Rev guy, he sounds like a trickster.

I dread this every year. Please tell me who you are and I will try to remember...

I am awful with names...and there's so many xjs that I can't remember which one is which.

my mug is in the hair cut thread.

mac 'short, fat, with a suprise hair cut' gyvr

It may work to friend Mac on FB and have your first, middle and last names on your profile. Then once he gets drunk and you're around the fire with him he will loudly announce your full name every time you interact.

Me, my name is Josh. My front seat passenger is my little woman Mega-Megz (Meganne) and my back seat driver will be my 6'5" younger (big) brother P@tmanBr3w (Patrick). My XJ is green and will have some obscenely ugly wheels. Chrome and copper colored. If we've never met and you see me, come on up and introduce yourself. We'll have a beer if we're not one trail.

I am that tall light haired scruffy clumsy dude who will probably talk your ear off and make shitty jokes no one laughs at.

- Ken "I'm here to drink beer and take names... and I'm all outta names" Stein

What about the rabbit hat?
That's an after trail kinda thing. I probably won't wear it unless it gets cold enough. It will be packed though. If you see a big dude running around with a Budweiser or a Spotted Cow in a MWC coozie wearing a rabbit fur hat, that is me. No question.

I am ugly and will be around seanR.......hopefully not too close, you know, ever since that whole dog knot ordeal.

If you can't find me...look for my wife. She will be the one that is WAY to happy and cheerful. You will also be able to find her lying on her back with her pants down, or providing a chair for Mega-Megz.

:D

Rev

Back