• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Granby CT and close surrounding area Jeeps

alexgalexg

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone,
Over the past summer I have noticed a large amount of XJ's CJ's YJ's ect. I am frequently working on my 99 XJ and was curious how many people in Granby CT have XJ's. It would be easier to go to someone and show them a problem if I cannot identify it then posting on here and adding a video. I am also interested in any Jeep convoys that head into the woods from time to time.

thanks guys, im shocked only two people replied even though i see all these lifted jeeps on the streets. I am currently in the middle of restoring my 99 XJ with 200,000 miles on it. So ill be sure to contact someone about a few complications. :badpc:

I'm in Enfield I'd be glade to help you out if needed.
I wheeled with that thing. Your not a bad spotter dude. I am suprised I made it out of mabell as easy as I did. :lickout:

In Granby we have lots of dirt bike trails. I usually head up to Granville if i want to trail it. I havent been in CT for very long so I dont know many good trails.

Yes that's why I posted this. I was hoping people who have lived in this area for a while would know of good locations that are not terribly far away.

Back