• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got this in a e-mail, what you think?

Well the radicals are what I fear. Radical anythings Muslims, Hindus, Catholics, Baptists or Jews it does not matter what they are radical about. Just the radical notion is enough to make me vote against a candidate rather than voting for a candidate.

BlackSport96 said:
I'm black and won't vote for him. I'd love to see a black president, but not enough to vote him in. I think I'll stick with old, white guys as president for now. :D

Ok now thats funny.. So when you coming down too wheel sir? :wave1: Wait, i can go up there.. Hmmmmmmmmm thinking JV..

Still workin on fixin my Jeep...need tires, rear diff (to replace welded spiders to regear for tires...) and correct steering. Even professionally aligned its still off. I may drop it back to 4-5" instead of my current 5-6...That and need to sometime come down there to get my bumpstop plates, but I never find reason to go down the hill anymore unless its short notice. :) There's some nice trails up here through the mountains and such. Most of them rather scenic if not hugely challenging. ;) You going to the Rock Garden run this month? I'll be there for sure. Unless some unforeseen event occurs or the wife decides last minute to veto:D

I don't have a tow rig yet, i won't drive it that far to off road... Yea i know. my jeep is running good so i need to get a truck to tow it.

Um, I thought Britney Spears was the Anti-Christ. Now I'm confused,...

Back