• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got pulled over

in tn, uturns are free game, unless there's a sign sayin not to. i do it ALL the time! sometimes i find myself in a pretty deep ditch in the median, but as long as there isn't a sign, no harm, no fowl:D

yea but dont get caught speeding past police or an emergency vehicle. you do NOT want that ticket. (no, not me, know someone else who got it)

yea but dont get caught speeding past police or an emergency vehicle. you do NOT want that ticket. (no, not me, know someone else who got it)

I can't imagine the size of the drool bib on the guy that would think that was a good idea. :laugh:

All of the traffic trouble I've ever gotten into was in Civics and Integras. Of course, most of them had a large snail strapped to them and would light tire in 3 gears, but that's beside the point...

Just keep driving Jeeps, I've only ever been pulled over in one Jeep before, and didn't get a ticket. 83 in a 65 in an 07 JK on 35's, who woulda thought a crappy JK would do 83mph!

Dude, that is pretty sh***y, I'm sorry.
Look at it this way though, at the end of the day, you still aren't bigpimpinben.
(insert smilie/lol/jk here)

...comments like this and he still hates me the most, what the hell? :dunno: haha

Uturns are legal in OR and Wash as long as you don't disrupt traffic or there is a sign posted saying not to. At least the last time I checked it was I could be wrong wouldn't be the first time.
I just got a ticket for illegal u-turn in my car. Check it out this is what I did. The cars were backed up at the light so I kinda went around then to get in the turn lane to turn right.
U-Turn.jpg

was there a barricade or divider there?

Also u-turns are NOT in fact legal in Oregon UNLESS indicated at the intersection.

11.365 Illegal U-turn; penalty. (1) A person commits the offense of making an illegal U-turn if the person
is operating a vehicle and the person turns the vehicle so as to proceed in the opposite direction in any of
the following places:
(a) Within an intersection where traffic is controlled by an electrical signal. This paragraph does not apply
where posted otherwise.
(b) Upon a highway within the limits of an incorporated city between intersections.
(c) At any place upon a highway where the vehicle cannot be seen by another driver approaching from
either direction within a distance of:
(A) 500 feet within the incorporated limits of a city; or
(B) 1,000 feet outside a city.

Yeah, you screwed up. Lesson learned, pony up the cash to the Po-Po.

Seriously though, did you honestly think that was okay, looking at the diagram of that intersection?:D

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNzUuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTIuanBn.jpg

utf-8BY2lkXzI2MTU1ODI0LmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzcuanBn.jpg

Thanks guys.

Bad things happen to me in 3 and 5 so.... What next?

Lol I can't do anything but just lol
nothing sexier then a chick with a gun

sorry to hear bout the ticket and i aggree no one around who cares what lane you are in ( well the cops obviously) and think of it this way you helped that cop fill his quota, so in a way you did a good thing

The rally Jeep is the best thing ever, cops don't even look at me anymore. They grin and give me a thumbs up...sometimes they wave...sometimes they walk up to me and BS about rally for a while...but when I speed past them on the highway, they never take their eye off the viewer piece of their laser to think about pulling me over.

I'm fairly certain I'd have to do something extreme to get in trouble...like do 360° doughnuts in a school parking lot naked while drinking a 40 and firing a gun in the air.

Back