• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got my AR almost built...

iwannadie

NAXJA Forum User
It's so close now.

ar2.jpg

Nothing fancy-
Yankee hill machine lower, DPMS parts, spikes tactical trigger guard, spikes buffer, magpul MOE grip.
Spikes tactical 16" 5.56 upper with magpul MOE handguards and primary arms red dot sight.
Magpul MOE buttstock will finish it off along with magpul rear sight.
Also a bunch of 30rd pmags and GI mags.

Your cantilever looks like it's backward... The advantage to a cantilever mount like that is to have it in the same notch, but flipped the other way. It moves your dot forward for faster target acquisition. :) Your MBUS won't fit with the dot sight that far back!

Nice build. Finish it up and shoot the hell out of it! :D

At the indoor range last Winter with the .22 conversion. :D I was rocking out, alone, with earbuds under my Peltors. :cheers:

772663984_RLFcw-XL.jpg

Photoshopped, I can tell because the pixels are missing - especially in the middle of the white paper.
:geek:

I've seen quite a few pixels in my time, and I can tell you that that paper didn't always look like that.

Me too. Just need to decide on optics and sling.
d4f2a81e.jpg

388345d1.jpg

Daniel Defense and Magpul yum....

wow those all look bad ass! My dad bought one of these about a year ago and we still haven't shot it. Divorces suck.

My next AR I build is going to be a AR10. I just sold one this week, so as long as I dont spend the money on jeep parts, I should be getting started soon

Do any of you weigh your finished rifles? Just curious what the finished all up weight was on the newer tricked out guns. 'Haven't played the AR game in a long time. 'Last match I shot was all stock guns -w- 2nd gen dot sights/flat-tops just starting to show up.

Me too. Just need to decide on optics and sling.
388345d1.jpg

Daniel Defense and Magpul yum....

what's going on, on the underside of the quad rail there?
some kind of forward grip, mono-pod, ?

ok, found it.

so, seals aside, how do the owner(s) like it? I've been looking for a front handgrip, feedback?

It's the latest Magpul ARFCOM fad thingy. :D

All the mall SEALs use them. :jester:

King county SWAT uses them and from what I hear they love them. I wouldn't writeoff anything Magpul produces simply as a fad. If this can decrease the operators transition time then it's worth being called a "mall seal".

Last edited:
Back