• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got bored today...

91XJMA

NAXJA Forum User
So I decided to start losing some dead weight in the jeep. So I lost all the carpet and everything from the front seats back. Then I said well I'm sick of smashing the gas tank and I don't want to waste money on a skid so I moved it :) Well when I was in the process of moving the tank well I had an accident and smashed one of the rear side windows. Well I guess it's only fair that if you smash one you should smash the other right??? Exactly so I found some nice 10GA aluminum kickin around and fabed up some panels and riveted them in, a little silicone and called it good.. That was all by 11. Then decided to make a bumper.. Got some square tube, d rings and tabs and went to work.. Came out pretty good... Yeah the other day I did the rms and I got motivated and painted my oil pan yellow to add a little character...

Since I've been a lurker for a while specs are as follows...

4L AW4, 231 w/ sye woods front and rear, D30 w/ lockrite 8.25 welded 4.56's, Rusty's steering conversion track bar w/ mount steering box brace air tube tb spacer exhaust, 9" lift custom long arm 1.75 .250 wall DOM extended SS lines... 35" BFG M/T's and yes I wheel with a heavy foot and you can all kiss my ass I haven't snapped a shaft F/R it's called finesse

JPSPD017.jpg

JPSPD016.jpg

JPSPD015.jpg

JPSPD014.jpg

JPSPD018.jpg

Yes it's a wooden console, I can't take credit for that one. I'm the second owner and the original owner was a jeep fanatic and he built it..

Yes yes, city tire???

Why would you say that jeepercreeper??? I smell no fuel on long or short drives.. nothing leaks, it's good and solid even on the trail...

Yeah, rocker delete, "comp" cut, interior delete, window delete, I'm thinkin about dubbing it the delete speed :) We should get together, works been kickin my ass tis the season for fall clean ups...

I usually go up north, I wheel a lot of Troy, and places up that way.. Been through MA bell with it, Coy Hill, Old Florida.. Tryin to make a trip to RC and up to that All Wheels place in ME..

Last edited:
35" BFG M/T's and yes I wheel with a heavy foot and you can all kiss my ass I haven't snapped a shaft F/R it's called finesse

LOL... "I wheel with a heavy foot" and "finesse" in the same sentence.... thats funny... :rolleyes:
No, its called: "I carry a spare set of shafts (and the tools to change it) with me, because I KNOW one of these days I'll break one....."

It happens.... and most who are wheeling hard trails KNOW it happens and plan for it. Its not whether or not it happens, its that you have the parts/tools with you to fix it WHEN it DOES happen.

Nice rig!!! I did the rear windows with Plexiglass after I broke them out on the trails in my previous 2 Dr XJ about 10 years ago. Then I realized factory replacement windows ARE CHEAPER than the plexi I bought and installed. So now I just pick up another factory tinted window for $20 at the local JY. The aluminum sheet looks cool though.

A.

Last edited:
LOL... "I wheel with a heavy foot" and "finesse" in the same sentence.... thats funny... :rolleyes:
No, its called: "I carry a spare set of shafts (and the tools to change it) with me, because I KNOW one of these days I'll break one....."

It happens.... and most who are wheeling hard trails KNOW it happens and plan for it. Its not whether or not it happens, its that you have the parts/tools with you to fix it WHEN it DOES happen.

Nice rig!!! I did the rear windows with Plexiglass after I broke them out on the trails in my previous 2 Dr XJ about 10 years ago. Then I realized factory replacement windows ARE CHEAPER than the plexi I bought and installed. So now I just pick up another factory tinted window for $20 at the local JY. The aluminum sheet looks cool though.

A.

Thanks, I thought about goin back to glass but I had the aluminum around and I dare to be different I suppose...

I do carry spare shafts when I'm out, a set for the front and rear... One of these days I'll just get around to either going full width on it or get some chromo shafts...

Thanks, I thought about goin back to glass but I had the aluminum around and I dare to be different I suppose...

I do carry spare shafts when I'm out, a set for the front and rear... One of these days I'll just get around to either going full width on it or get some chromo shafts...

if you get rid of the axles under your jeep now alex ill take em in a second let me know :wave:

Back