• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good person Test

SO....the original poster?????? bugged out????.....:anon: don't see him steppin up and backin up his post.......:yap:

Im a Christian, try to live my life in a Christ-like manner, but that test was a good way to piss off anyone who doesnt know the ending. I think that explains all the blasting this thread has recieved. Yes we're all sinners and not one of us is better than the other, but the idea of a "Good Person Test" just to show your a horrible person(I failed with flying colors) :passgas: Did anyone ever see the movie Saved? Its a pretty funny movie about the sereotypical Christian. I can see why people get angry over this. But whatever, God loves you.

AkJeepKid said:
On another note, did you hear we found the bones of Jesus and his family in boxes? How neat is that? :D

Wait! I thought they claimed he floated to outter space? Do you mean he actually had bones? And fucked and made offspring? This cannot be.... I thought he floated away in a towel or something?

Damned carpenters... you never can trust them. :angel:

AkJeepKid said:
On another note, did you hear we found the bones of Jesus and his family in boxes? How neat is that? :D

Lol...how did they prove it? Also, unless you're a firm believer in the DaVinci Code (which publicly disclaimed any historical value) Jesus did not have children, but that doesnt rule out parents/siblings as family. Just a thought.

churky89 said:
SO....the original poster?????? bugged out????.....:anon: don't see him steppin up and backin up his post.......:yap:

Why do you guys even debate this? The OP was obviously a troll. He signed up on the date of this post and has not been back since. He's probably done it a 1000 times on every forum he can Google. The heard is dead.

hasta hasta hasta hasta hasta hasta hasta hasta hasta hasta

Powerman said:
Why do you guys even debate this? The OP was obviously a troll. He signed up on the date of this post and has not been back since. He's probably done it a 1000 times on every forum he can Google. The heard is dead.

hasta hasta hasta hasta hasta hasta hasta hasta hasta hasta

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

Hoboken Hobo said:
Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

I would like to praise my lord and Saviour for this win......:D :D :D

What a crock. If i went to sunday cult every week, said my chants and paid the church like a good boy i'd be ok? I doubt it. You have to trully ask for forgiveness and it will be given. Nobody's perfect, that's the point. To each their own I guess.i

Last edited:
Back