• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gold Mountain Videos 5-24-09

being a single dad takes up lots of my time. that and being a lazy mexican... :p

im a rare breed.

Yea... you dont see those often.. :gag:

How the locker working out?

Just saw the videos. Nice Justin! Preciate you guys taking the videos and then taking the time to post them. That goes for you too Julio! Thanks for the compliment Terry. You gotta excellent rig yourself...But i still gotta long way to go with mine.

did i miss where julio got off his ass & posted these vids? al - u & julio have come a very long ways in a short period of time - u can NEVER complete an xj - not possible! but ya'll r workin on it the same way i am -

did i miss where julio got off his ass & posted these vids? al - u & julio have come a very long ways in a short period of time - u can NEVER complete an xj - not possible! but ya'll r workin on it the same way i am -

i got off my ass and let the damm thing upload only to find it was too long and they pulled it from youtube. ill be working on it when i get home today after work. SHiet!

Ill also be working on uploading the pics. I have time today. my kid is with his mom so wont have any excuses. plus illbe using both the MAC and the PC to expedite the process.

:sunshine:

i got off my ass and let the damm thing upload only to find it was too long and they pulled it from youtube. ill be working on it when i get home today after work. SHiet!

Ill also be working on uploading the pics. I have time today. my kid is with his mom so wont have any excuses. plus illbe using both the MAC and the PC to expedite the process.

:sunshine:

So. Where's the video and pics? Sorry about my impatience but I think I may be a little ADHD. I seem to have the attention span of a retarted nat.

So. Where's the video and pics? Sorry about my impatience but I think I may be a little ADHD. I seem to have the attention span of a retarted nat.

and you work as a school teacher...hmmm... poor kids...lol

im working on it.. frustrating but im working on it. :smsoap:

When you have 40 14-15 year olds in your room at all times my attention is having to shift every 5 seconds. I alway have some knucklehead doing something stupid. It's the perfect fit for me.

When you have 40 14-15 year olds in your room at all times my attention is having to shift every 5 seconds. I alway have some knucklehead doing something stupid. It's the perfect fit for me.

are any of them girls with big boobs??? yeah i said it!

are any of them girls with big boobs??? yeah i said it!

Wow!! You actually went there. You did read the part about them being 14-15 right? Not even sure how to respond to that.

Wow!! You actually went there. You did read the part about them being 14-15 right? Not even sure how to respond to that.

LMAO.... its funny cause i was crawling last sat and the guys i was with were drooling ove these 2 chicks thaty werent older than 16 years old in skimpy bikinis...That and i remembered a George carlin moment where he asks if a certain family member had gotten boobs...

I was joking...:p

BTW, shouldnt you be paying attention to your kids ? :p they arent gonna teach themselves.

LMAO.... its funny cause i was crawling last sat and the guys i was with were drooling ove these 2 chicks thaty werent older than 16 years old in skimpy bikinis...That and i remembered a George carlin moment where he asks if a certain family member had gotten boobs...

I was joking...:p

BTW, shouldnt you be paying attention to your kids ? :p they arent gonna teach themselves.

I alwasy check my NAXJA stuff during my prep. In regards to boobs, I have simply trained myself to completely ignore them. Too many young male teachers have gotten to axe for letting their eyes wander. I make sure my eyes always stay above the shoulders. I need and like my job and I am not about to get caught starring at some kid looking like a total perve. Some of my students try to flaunt what they got just to get me to look. They all now sit in the back of the room, nowhere near me.

I alwasy check my NAXJA stuff during my prep. In regards to boobs, I have simply trained myself to completely ignore them. Too many young male teachers have gotten to axe for letting their eyes wander. I make sure my eyes always stay above the shoulders. I need and like my job and I am not about to get caught starring at some kid looking like a total perve. Some of my students try to flaunt what they got just to get me to look. They all now sit in the back of the room, nowhere near me.

Yeah, i can only imagine. Its good you like what you do and its important to keep yourself out of trouble. Especially as a teacher.

Back