• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

going?

Mudd Digga & his better half, lil digga (son) have just joined our little party.party1:

I am guessing he will fill in the blanks soon enough.

P.S. 11:00PM EST,
in the rain, lightening, flashlight and electricity is no time to be installing a CD player. Unless you are us…..:D

:rattle::rattle::rattle:

I am not going. I will be moving or closing on a house within the next 2 to 4 weeks. I really really wanted to go but we are moving into something better so next time. We had actually planned for this to happen Aug 1st so there was no conflict but it worked out to where we can move sooner.
Stupid priorities. :tears: :tears: :tears:

I am not going. I will be moving or closing on a house within the next 2 to 4 weeks. I really really wanted to go but we are moving into something better so next time. We had actually planned for this to happen Aug 1st so there was no conflict but it worked out to where we can move sooner.

Drat! I was hoping you would get to go. Stuff happens that is definately more important. Maybe the next ride.

Mudd Digga & his better half, lil digga (son) have just joined our little party.party1:

in the rain, lightening, flashlight and electricity is no time to be installing a CD player. Unless you are us…..:D

Crime will run rampant now that you and Mudd Digga are coming to the Crawl. It will give you guys plenty to do when you return home.

So, would I be laughed at if I showed up in a Bronco II? My current vehicle is an S10 and my dad and I are working on getting my soon-to-be Comanche going.....but neither are 4wd. I do have an old BII that I can bring. Otherwise I wont be able to attend....I didnt know if anyone would get their butts hurt over a non Jeep vehicle attending.

It's not highly modified, but it is chopped, and I dont give two craps if I roll it. It will be a beater supreme. Let me know the general consensus on a Jeep guy bringing a Ford.

Drat! I was hoping you would get to go. Stuff happens that is definately more important. Maybe the next ride.

Yea me too. I am definitely on the fence about it. I am a little mad but happy ya know.

So, would I be laughed at if I showed up in a Bronco II? My current vehicle is an S10 and my dad and I are working on getting my soon-to-be Comanche going.....but neither are 4wd. I do have an old BII that I can bring. Otherwise I wont be able to attend....I didnt know if anyone would get their butts hurt over a non Jeep vehicle attending.

It's not highly modified, but it is chopped, and I dont give two craps if I roll it. It will be a beater supreme. Let me know the general consensus on a Jeep guy bringing a Ford.

Hey, what the heck? I know a couple guys that have ford parts on the jeeps! You just got a few more. Hope to see ya there...:D

Hey, what the heck? I know a couple guys that have ford parts on the jeeps! You just got a few more. Hope to see ya there...:D

I'm with OldBlue here. Get the registration stuff filled out and bring that Bronco II. We know you're a Jeep dude!

Ed, my brother in law (Joe) called me yesterday and said he is gonna try to attend with his family. i will make sure during the week and get him registered. he will also be flat towing with his RV, so save me two rv spots!!!! thanks,
Alberto

Ed, my brother in law (Joe) called me yesterday and said he is gonna try to attend with his family. i will make sure during the week and get him registered. he will also be flat towing with his RV, so save me two rv spots!!!! thanks,
Alberto

No problem!

Does this mean that with you both coming, we'll have play by ALL the rules????:roflmao: :D

I was looking forward to meeting ya! Sometimes the fun stuff has to take a backseat to the real stuff. Maybe, just maybe, something will work out though.:thumbup:

I say bring it!!! There's gonna be just as many Jeep's there with 8.8's as anything else. The more the merrier.

Alberto

Good deal!!! I look forward to seeing you again.

This is what it's about. Old friends and new friends!!!!:cheers::cheers:

...my rig has parts from multiple vehicles :laugh3:
so i'd say get that bronco to the crawl my friend!

Just try to remember..rules are rules, but sometimes there are no rules, like a spoon..........
photo_movieMatrix-quoteSpoon.jpg

Well Guys and Gals, as of now I am not going to be able to make it this time. Wife lost half of her daycare clients so money is going to be way to tight. I was looking forward to finally meeting other memebers. Oh well better luck next time. If my wife can land 2 more clients between now and the 20th we will be there.

Back