• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Going for surgery in 3....2........1

Rough way to get your rocks off, man.

Just coming out of it. I told the Dr. To add an inch while he was down there but I just looked under the covers and I think he forgot.
Next step, I'm sending in Seal team 6 to blow up that sumbeetch so I can pass it.
When I woke up the nurses were giggling, not sure if I said something funny when I was under or if I need to explain that there is shrinkage when lying naked in a cold operating room.

Atleast you have a sense of humor......... I :roflmao:my ass off ....... Seal Team 6 ......:roflmao:

Just coming out of it. I told the Dr. To add an inch while he was down there but I just looked under the covers and I think he forgot.
Next step, I'm sending in Seal team 6 to blow up that sumbeetch so I can pass it.
When I woke up the nurses were giggling, not sure if I said something funny when I was under or if I need to explain that there is shrinkage when lying naked in a cold operating room.

OH NO!!! Shrinkage alone is bad enough,,,but when you got cute nurses laughing when lying naked :yap: they be comparing to their hubbys!!!!

Get well soon...let me know if i can help out in anyway..

You awrite Fling? Ya said you were coming out sometime this afternoon...... Never heard from ya.......

Were the sponge baths that good you went back? :gag:

Well, I tried to work today but I got a bit too far from a bathroom and by the time I made it to Home Depot to pee, my piss looked like Hawaiin punch.
Came home to rest and just woke up.
Bad news is I have two repair jobs for tomorrow.
I am going to need help next week if anyone wants to make some extra money. The work is pretty easy just not when you have a tube in your kidney.

Damn Scott, that sucks.

When do you go in to get it blasted apart? Sure hope they can blast it into some super small stones brutha...... My dad is plagued with kidney stones. He's passed some god-awful big ones. I don't envy your situation one bit.

I have a 1000 mile iron butt ride coming up in June on my DRZ 400.
1000 miles in 24 hours on a 400cc dirtbike with a narrow seat.
Not sure how I'm going to do that when I can't even work for more than a few hours before I need a nap.
Went to the JY with Beezle for a couple hours today and I feel like I ran a marathon.

Found out yesterday that my share of the bill for this kidney stone episode is going to be over $2000! In addition to that I have probably missed at least that much in income over the last 2 weeks due to weather and health issues.
That's gonna leave a mark.

Ouch. That sucks Scott. I guess I can assume the MJ is a no-go for you then......

Ouch. That sucks Scott. I guess I can assume the MJ is a no-go for you then......

I still want to see it but your recent posts imply that you are keeping it.:dunno:
If there is still a chance that you will let it go I need to get down there and take a look see.

I need to buy something before the end of the month. My wife's schedule is changing and it will be more difficult to juggle the current stable of one running vehicle.

It's 3:15 and I'm already up, i can't sleep with this fawkin tube tugging on my innards.

That's why the ad reads "save me from myself"......... :D

I don't wanna keep it, but I wanna keep it...... :looney:

Get yourself fixed, get down here and buy this dadgum thing...... I need to sell it before I dump any more money into it....... :laugh:

Just drank 2 ounces of Apple cider vinegar.
It's supposed to help break up the stone among other things.
It tastes Gawd awful though!
I am trying to talk the doctor into just going in and taking it out this week.
I'm ready to be done with this.

Yeah, I'm kinda surprised that breaking 'em up and passing 'em is the preferred method. Seems to me that would be just as risky...... Passing razor blade-like stones through yer ding-ding is just so........ wrong.

I'm right there with ya...... micro-surgery. Go in and get it.

Just drank 2 ounces of Apple cider vinegar.
It's supposed to help break up the stone among other things.
It tastes Gawd awful though!
I am trying to talk the doctor into just going in and taking it out this week.
I'm ready to be done with this.
Use some Ambesol or Orajel on your tongue, seriously.
It will numb the tastebuds long enough to make drinking vinegar not nearly as bad.

I'm not a big fan of people cutting holes in my body, to many things can go wrong so a non-invasive approach is preferable.

They don't have to cut any thing they go through the urethea (spell) witha camera and a tiny graber thing ,Tiny being the definitive word in Scotts case , and grab it ,just a out patient deal and you only urinate blood for 2 or 3 days

Back