• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GO SHARKS!!!

I was hoping to play LA to make travel easy but now I'm hoping for NSH because as a fan it would be freaking awesome to see a CHI/DET series.

The_big_Pavelski.jpg

Great series. Wish it would have hit 7! O well at least I was able to shave this morning, feel much better. Good luck in the Semi's!

Your Avs will be a good team in a few years, and not a bad year when they were said to be the last in the division and miss the playoffs.

New logo for your team:

GolfAvs.gif

Huh? Please explain how that scenario could happen.
Easy if the preds and the blackhawks tie, then they both move on . . .

Fast break down:
Sharks are in First, so they will play the lowist seated team.
If the 7th seated Preds win tonight and on Wednesday in game 7 over Chicago, Sharks will play the Preds.

If 2nd seated Chicago wins tonight or in game 7 on wednesday, the Sharks will play the winner of the 5th seated Redwings or the 4th seated Coyoties who play game 7 tomorrow night.

So it will can only be one of three teams, the Redwings the Coyoties or the Preditors. the Sharks can not play the Blackhawks or the Canucks in the second round.

I was hoping to play LA to make travel easy but now I'm hoping for NSH because as a fan it would be freaking awesome to see a CHI/DET series.

Thanks Dave I forgot about ties.....that caveat explains everything....I guess I'm not a big a fan as I thought.

Bring on Detroit. Game 1 is Thurs at 6PM; Game 2 is probably Sunday due to Eagles concerts on Fri and Sat nights. I'm looking forward to this matchup. Detroit are known Shark killers. If the Sharks want to prove that they are better than the last few years of early playoff exits, then they will have to beat Detroit.

I am not concerned w/Detroit just another stop need twelve more wins in the next two months. Detroit may have won 3 of 4 in the pre-season but anything can happen in the play-offs like in June 1994.

Why are all the radio stations saying the Sharks have never beaten the Red Wings in the post season?

The 1st five shots tomorrow night by both teams will determine how the series will play out. I get my picture sans beard taken this afternoon and the beard growing begins again.

Go Sharks!

Back