• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Girlfriend issues?

Eh I would give her a 4 here maybe 5 if she really got all done up but if 10 pounds heavier she may just be a solid 4. Personally even with serious beer goggles on I never mess with anything less than a 6 maybe 5.5 if it was a liquor kinda night. But I think you can do better.

Granted if she had a rockin personality and was just a super cool chick then I could see why a guy would be with her because she doesn't look gross really just not all too pretty. But at a 4 she doesn't have the room to be a b***h and be difficult to deal with because well she isn't worth it. Having a good personality is her only shot a getting a dude so if she is just a pain in the a** to deal with, then give her the boot dude and find something better. No sense in wasting anymore time and money on something that for you is going nowhere.

Good Luck and God speed to you man.

:rolleyes:

Hey everyone has their own standards and opinions of what is hot or not. I think she isn't very good looking. Some may think different and hey everyone deserves some lovin'.

Point that I was making is since she isn't very good looking she better have a great personality and be an easy going girl or she will have a lot of trouble finding a guy that will put up with her for very long. If a girl is hot more guys would be willing to put up with her for longer if she was a b*tch and a pain in the a** but even still that would only last so long. This girl is definitely not good looking enough to put up with bullsh*t from her.

I was just trying to tell the OP that if she is a pain in the a** then dump her, she isn't that good looking anyways.

Hey everyone has their own standards and opinions of what is hot or not. I think she isn't very good looking. Some may think different and hey everyone deserves some lovin'.

Point that I was making is since she isn't very good looking she better have a great personality and be an easy going girl or she will have a lot of trouble finding a guy that will put up with her for very long. If a girl is hot more guys would be willing to put up with her for longer if she was a b*tch and a pain in the a** but even still that would only last so long. This girl is definitely not good looking enough to put up with bullsh*t from her.

I was just trying to tell the OP that if she is a pain in the a** then dump her, she isn't that good looking anyways.

and this ladies and gentlemen... is why we have to have stupid laws about sexual discrimination... because of cocksuckers like this...

do us all a favor and drink bleach...

and this ladies and gentlemen... is why we have to have stupid laws about sexual discrimination... because of cocksuckers like this...

do us all a favor and drink bleach...

Are you sure we don't have stupid sexual discrimination laws because people like you act like a vagina?

rockclimber said:
Safety Third!
...and this ladies and gentlemen is why we're constantly losing trails because the hippies say we're all reckless and we give them something to point at.

Last edited:
Hahahahahahah looks like a hit a nerve

Not really.

I for one am not gonna waste time with liberal feminist rhetoric.

What i would like to remind you of is a simple unwritten rule you need to comply with....

Posting a critique about someone else's bitch isn't valid until you post a picture of your own bitch.

We will then decide the amount of credibilty that you have left remaining.

This is your call-out junior

I hope you can bring it....

Cause i need something new for my spank bank

Not really.

What i would like to remind you of is a simple unwritten rule you need to comply with....

Posting a critique about someone else's bitch isn't valid until you post a picture of your own bitch.

I agree with him, put up or shut up! :D

Not really.

And she better not have an adams apple!!! :puke:

As for the girl in the pic... not bad looking at all. Too bad she was a bitch to ya.

Not really.

Well see here is the thing about that man is I would love to show you a picture of my girl because I know she is a very beautiful girl and I am proud to be her boyfriend and have her as my girlfriend. But I have dealt with guys like you before and you will either do one of two things A) lie and say she isn't pretty at all and say she is ugly just to "put me in my place" B) or use derogatory language about her appearance and talk about how you will use the image of her in your, as so you lovingly called it, "spank bank" and masturbate.

I really would love to show off my girl because she is very beautiful and I am so proud of her but I am not going to use a picture of her in a smack talking contest on the internet and have you say mean horrible things about her because you have a problem with me.

The OP put photo on the internet because he didn't care about the girl anymore and wanted to dump her anyways so he wasn't going to be insulted by my comment. He was bound to get some negative or critical comments at some point and thats the risk you run in a public forum like this just like that guy who posted his god awful rain gutter snorkel got totally blasted.

And how is what I said so much worse than the other comments that were saying things like leave her without saying anything, text her that its over, dump her and then have sex with her friends, or even the ones saying post naked pictures on here and leave the thread up on the computer for her to see?!!! But yet you choose me because I tell the guy hey she isn't that good looking enough to put up with being a crazy b*tch? Come on dude get real. Guys rate girls all the time thats what we have always done and I would bet my life you did too in your hey day there old man.

Last edited:
Well see here is the thing about that man is I would love to show you a picture of my girl because I know she is a very beautiful girl and I am proud to be her boyfriend and have her as my girlfriend. But I have dealt with guys like you before and you will either do one of two things A) lie and say she isn't pretty at all and say she is ugly just to "put me in my place" B) or use derogatory language about her appearance and talk about how you will use the image of her in your, as so you lovingly called it, "spank bank" and masturbate.

I really would love to show off my girl because she is very beautiful and I am so proud of her but I am not going to use a picture of her in a smack talking contest on the internet and have you say mean horrible things about her because you have a problem with me.

The OP put photo on the internet because he didn't care about the girl anymore and wanted to dump her anyways so he wasn't going to be insulted by my comment. He was bound to get some negative or critical comments at some point and thats the risk you run in a public forum like this just like that guy who posted his god awful rain gutter snorkel got totally blasted.

And how is what I said so much worse than the other comments that were saying things like leave her without saying anything, text her that its over, dump her and then have sex with her friends, or even the ones saying post naked pictures on here and leave the thread up on the computer for her to see?!!! But yet you choose me because I tell the guy hey she isn't that good looking enough to put up with being a crazy b*tch? Come on dude get real. Guys rate girls all the time thats what we have always done and I would bet my life you did too in your hey day there old man.

FAIL

You came on here saying you wouldn't do a girl who is a decent looking chick because she was too low for your standards, got called out and now you wont post a pic of your GF so we can assume you either A.) live in your mom's basement B.) are dating a big girl or C.) Are full of it.

here she is yall

fat-girl-loves-cookies.jpg

You came on here saying you wouldn't do a girl who is a decent looking chick because she was too low for your standards, got called out and now you wont post a pic of your GF so we can assume you either A.) live in your mom's basement B.) are dating a big girl or C.) Are full of it.

You are right man I do live in my parents basement. You got me. Yah this horrible job market isn't very good for a guy who just graduated college and is working the only part time job I could get and trying to pay back my $40,000 in loans. I am dating a girl but not the one pictured above. And I am full of it for sure just not what you are referring to. But hey let me guess you will have some other wise ass comment or say I am a worthless droan who went to college and learned nothing yadda yadda yadda everything you will say will be completely predictable.

You are right man I do live in my parents basement. You got me. Yah this horrible job market isn't very good for a guy who just graduated college and is working the only part time job I could get and trying to pay back my $40,000 in loans. I am dating a girl but not the one pictured above. And I am full of it for sure just not what you are referring to. But hey let me guess you will have some other wise ass comment or say I am a worthless droan who went to college and learned nothing yadda yadda yadda everything you will say will be completely predictable.
Cacapoopoopeepeeshire..............Bet you didnt predict that! :viking:

Yah this horrible job market isn't very good for a guy who just graduated college and is working the only part time job I could get and trying to pay back my $40,000 in loans.

What is your degree in?

There was one guy on the news here back during the Octupi thing. Whining about being unable to repay his student loans due to the economy, the best part was, he had studied to be an economist. :dunno:

What is your degree in?

There was one guy on the news here back during the Octupi thing. Whining about being unable to repay his student loans due to the economy, the best part was, he had studied to be an economist. :dunno:

Business management. I hate those occupy punks they are liberal scumbags who think the government should pay for their college. I am working hard the best I can to pay them back myself. Nobody should have to pay for my college education and nobody owes me anything. I got myself into this mess and I will get myself out of it on my own but for now that means I have to live in my parents basement until I can find a better job and move out.

you candy ass.

in all my years exchanging bs with internet characters, this is the lamest backpedal i have ever seen.

put up or shut up.

for whatever its worth, i think the op's girl is attractive.

i'm guessing you are dating shale whale's sister.

Back