• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Girlfriend issues?

thanks! haha yah sorry to disappoint you but its from the flash the dress is solid black except for the top there where you can see it is see through.

you know what that means

Post-tits-or-gtfo.png

haha I mean I'll ask but no promises guys I don't think she is gonna be cool with that one but hey you never know she surprised me with the last one lol

make us proud. you could always move it to the den...

And most of the responses weren't bad rockclimber rated my girl a 7 thats fine thats not bad at all granted I would give her more but after all she is my girlfriend so I am a little bias.

Can I help you? If you want to keep her as a Girlfriend Replace this statement (no matter what crap we give you) with "She is a 10".

Maybe I am sobering up and need more liquid.

You are right man I do live in my parents basement. You got me. Yah this horrible job market isn't very good for a guy who just graduated college and is working the only part time job I could get and trying to pay back my $40,000 in loans. I am dating a girl but not the one pictured above. And I am full of it for sure just not what you are referring to. But hey let me guess you will have some other wise ass comment or say I am a worthless droan who went to college and learned nothing yadda yadda yadda everything you will say will be completely predictable.

Now you see why I drink so much...

Life is way too much fun not to.

haha I mean I'll ask but no promises guys I don't think she is gonna be cool with that

Wow. Seriously. With these perverts?

You did not just publicly post that.

Can't believe I am wasting the time to read through this thread

Anyone have any ideas on how i can break it of with my gf without sending her into a deep depression?

1) Really, how old are you?

2) You are breaking up with her...

Why the XXXX do you care about her depression?

3) Get laid [by someone else]!!! You won't care about her anymore.

4) She look like she go KRAZY on yo ass!!!

5) None of these pics are Den worthy. Lame. Your breaking up with her. Why the XXXX would you care.

"That's what she said"

Can I help you? If you want to keep her as a Girlfriend Replace this statement (no matter what crap we give you) with "She is a 10".

Maybe I am sobering up and need more liquid.

Now you see why I drink so much...

Life is way too much fun not to.

Wow. Seriously. With these perverts?

You did not just publicly post that.

Can't believe I am wasting the time to read through this thread

1) Really, how old are you?

2) You are breaking up with her...

Why the XXXX do you care about her depression?

3) Get laid [by someone else]!!! You won't care about her anymore.

4) She look like she go KRAZY on yo ass!!!

5) None of these pics are Den worthy. Lame. Your breaking up with her. Why the XXXX would you care.

lol! How's that hangover treatin ya?

Back