• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Getting divorced

Wow,
Haven't seen you guys in a while but, am totally surprised.......you guys were pretty good together.
Been there myself but, at least (and not to discount your hurt) you had an idea what might be coming and somewhat prepared you for it.
In my case, I was the last one to know and got blindsided!
Hang in there though, it gets better.----------Hans

Wow,
Haven't seen you guys in a while but, am totally surprised.......you guys were pretty good together.
Been there myself but, at least (and not to discount your hurt) you had an idea what might be coming and somewhat prepared you for it.
In my case, I was the last one to know and got blindsided!
Hang in there though, it gets better.----------Hans
No, thats pretty much what happened here. People on this board knew there was a problem before I did, thanks for the heads up guys :twak:

Sorry to hear bud. I went through one, with two small kids in the mix. It was rough for a bit but having put our pride aside, and concentrated on the details, it all worked out for the best for us both(probably even the kids as we are both much happier, and happy parents have happy kids). We actually get along really well now, so it can actually be a good thing. Keep your chin up and hope it all stays civil, things go so much smoother when you are both on the same page! Tons of ladies around these parts if you are ever up for a weekend of debauchery:).

You two were the first ones to come over and intro yourselves to my wife and I at SoCal fest 09. My in laws are both divorced, but they found each other and are much happier now than they were with their ex's.

Back