• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Get out and vote!

You mean all the Mexicans and other lazy ass ****s that are taking.the.free ride per ****head??? been disappointed in.them for a while......

disclaimer: for those.that don't know me...im Mexican, family from west coast, and i still hate them all ..!..:D..!..

What really annoys me is this whole electoral college crap. I just don't understand it at all. Especially because from what I've seen Mitt had more total votes. ****ing Bull Shit

Another 4 years of bullshit. :mad:

This is how I feel right now:

images.jpg

So did gore....

revolution i say

Maybe, but in that election it worked out in my favor. I'll take Bush back in a heart beat over Obama.

I'm not heart broken that Mitt lost, just that Obama won.

That and Marijuana IMHO is perfectly fine for use. Its proven to be safer than alcohol, not that I'm giving up my Whiskey and Beer mind you. I haven't smoked weed in a long time, and I have no problem not smoking it. Once I'm out of the military though I'll most likely start again, unless my next career dictates otherwise.

The college has been a joke since it was.conceived. your vote is.not equal to.that of the person in a different place. if it were the college would need not.exist.

64 passed. but then you have to forfeit your firearm rights....your cdl...etc
oh and its still federally illegal so just as likely to be raided or arrested as before. now you just feel better about it.

seriously. reinstate states power. federal gov should has as much power as a prius. and return to survival if the fittest not unity through mediocrity. revolution!!!!!

Doesn't bother me. Half the people who have the card a full of it. So might as well make more money off it. Just not my thing. It will be interesting how the .gov reacts to this. I will take my guns over it any day.

screw it time to quit my job and be like the rest of the obuma suporters sick of working so others dont have to somebody get me a joint

Back