• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Get Bent '88 Build

IMGP0064.jpg

This plastic piece spent many years getting gummed up and holding everything from change to drinks. Learned this weekend, it's coming out. So, which shifter will you be using?

This plastic piece spent many years getting gummed up and holding everything from change to drinks. Learned this weekend, it's coming out. So, which shifter will you be using?

This is the XJ I sold to Eric who was there with me. It's still in the family since he's my son-in-law. It has a FR1 prototype in it, that bolts basically in the stock shifter location. I have a customer that mounted his Baja sideways right behind the floor shifter. Just giving you any option to mix in with your current ideas. :)

Rory, it was great having you back at NWF again! Even if it was in "the other rig". ;)
DSCN1611.jpg

Also, nice meeting you Eric, and congrats on picking up this build. Looking forward to seeing how it evolves.

This is the XJ I sold to Eric who was there with me. It's still in the family since he's my son-in-law. It has a FR1 prototype in it, that bolts basically in the stock shifter location. I have a customer that mounted his Baja sideways right behind the floor shifter. Just giving you any option to mix in with your current ideas. :)

I have a plan, but do you have pics of the sideways mount?

Back