• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Geo Stash and 4WDandSUV mag

riverfever said:
For that particular issue, the first coordinate is located on one of the pages detailing the white 98 that DPG built up. Top right corner of a left hand page. The second coordinate is located on another left hand page, towards the bottom. The page is towards the back where they are talking about wheels. IIRC it's in the beadlock section. My mag is at work so I don't know page #'s. IIRC there are 2 that have not yet been found. One is located up north of the IN border with MI. The most recent one is located in Souther CA. Too far for me. If it comes to CO...forget it...it's mine. :flipoff:

I don't think we're talking about the same issue. I've got the May isue with the coverage of SoCal chapter's trip to Johnson Valley and a article on the New Yota FJ cruiser. Still haven't found these coords... I must be blind..

Page 67 (hidden in the second list of specs for the transfer case).

Page 73 (In one of the captions). :read:

Back