• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gear setup in Springs?

xj-grin

NAXJA Member #1096
I searched and found a thread a couple of years old, but want to check if those opinions still hold -- recommendations for a gear install in the Springs? I have the gears, carrier, locker, master install, just need the labor (BTW Isuzu D44 rear...)

TIA

Chris

What about the Diff Shop? He is over there off of N. Powers, I thik he is on Ford st. or something like that. He has done some work for my customers. They all have great things to say about him.

the name of the place is "the Diff Shop"? Thanks...

I haven't had anyone do my work. You might want to ask Planefixer. I know he talks about a guy that does all his and Led's work. He's local. There is also a axle shop at Platte and Academy. All they do is axles. I forget the name but I found them in the book under drivetrain.

So what are you thinking. Do you think 2007 will be the year for that I44 to see some action, or is it still too early to tell?:D

Frank - its an Aussie, already installed in the carrier, with the ring gear bolted on...

Kev - I'll let you pimp me, cause you're purple too... plus you're right. I haven't wheeled my own junk in so long, I will have to teach myself to do it again. But, yes, this is the year...:wierd:

Sweet. Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks all, Harsh Terrain has the axle and is knocking it out!:patriot:

xj-grin said:
Thanks all, Harsh Terrain has the axle and is knocking it out!:patriot:

Is that what jrsxj98 and I was talking about? I've never heard a name and didn't know who they use.

Powerman said:
Is that what jrsxj98 and I was talking about? I've never heard a name and didn't know who they use.

Yeah, nice guys. Looks like a well equiped nice operation...

Back