• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

gauging interest

bgwyllys61

NAXJA Forum User
im about to remove this stuff from my rig for my upgrades, so im gonna have some parts available soon

axles: hp dana 30 3.55 gears, non disco $200.00 obo with stock steering
8.25 29 spline, welded, 3.55, no parking brake cables, unless i cant use them $175.00 extra set of shafts for $50.00

RJR OFFROAD inverted T HD steering kit $125.00 with uninstalled anti roll spacers

rims and tires: 4 31x10.50x15 cooper discoverer STTs not sure on milage, im thinking about 5k on them, maybe less black crager v5s 5 on 4.5 pattern, 15x8 4" backspacing $425.00 obo center caps included

skyjacker LCAs for 3" lift same miles as tires, i think ive only wheeled this thig a time or two since i did this stuff $80.00 obo
i think thats all that i have other than some stock coils and LCAs layin around

everything is in Lexington , ky, 40502 and in good shape, also the 30 has newer brakes, i put ne rotors and pads on less than a year ago
shipping is extra let me know what you want, and how soon you want it, im planning on starting to take everything out this week after i get finished reorganizing the garage

hp 30, steering, and LCAs still hear, lets make some deals, im looking for some sliders and doors for 97 up 4 door

Back