• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gas dropped................

$2.49 in chattanooga...

$2.16 9/10 in Houston yesterday afternoon.

$2.55 on the northeast side of Columbia as of last night.

2.13 9/10 going to Grandma's house at noon.

2.09 9/10 coming back about 30 minutes ago! :tears:

Wow, gas is $2.50ish all around Clarksville, TN. I wish it were cheaper. I wouldn't mind driving the Jeep so much.

Just a thought.
Shell gas card special=.38 off the price
Nov 1st schedule says it will be $1.98
So that will = $1.60 (That was the high price in 1979-1980 Texas)
Joined USAF in 79 and left SC, it was .87 (87 Cents!) TX=.67:exclamati

Local price now: $2.45 (Bishopville SC)

Just think of all the Jeep people that got that $2.99 gas deal with their new Jeeps!!!

Near my house its $2.35. A couple of blocks from work it is $2.19. Too bad my DD uses premium. Its still cheaper to run than the jeep though.

Just think of all the Jeep people that got that $2.99 gas deal with their new Jeeps!!!

They are just stupid if they are still cashing in on that plan.

Near my house its $2.35. A couple of blocks from work it is $2.19. Too bad my DD uses premium. Its still cheaper to run than the jeep though.

They are just stupid if they are still cashing in on that plan.

I feel you on the premium thing! I saw a gas station in the middle of no where on the way to Myrtle Beach yesterday that had regular for $2.28 and premium for $3.08. That is gouching! About 3 miles down the road there was a Hess that had premium for $2.54. Go figure that crap! But it is $2.24 in Georgetown, SC today! Keep going down!!

driving from Hickory NC back to Pensacola on sunday, we stopped at one exit for a stretch and gas was 2.78, said that was too much and got in the car, 10 miles down the road it was 2.29. Gas was 2.31 out the gas station near the flight line today.

2.43 for regular unleaded at the local BP. If things continue to go the way they are, guys are gonna go out and start buying these loaded F-150's that Ford is giving way for like $18k.

Jeep_Gas_Mileage1.jpg

Back