• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gas dropped................

TOEHEAD

NAXJA Forum User
...........I'm sure it's headed back up soon, especially with the election around the corner.

Can't believe only 3 weeks ago I was waiting in line for 20 bucks worth of black gold for 4.65 a gallon.

Today, I filled up @ 2.36 in Rock Hill.

I love politics!

wow 2.36! over in california ive seen one ARCO station that dropped 2.99 today

Rock Hill, where is that!?!?!? $2.85 here.

2.89 cherry point NC

In winchester, tn there's a couple of station's that are just barely above the $2 mark. The two stations have created a price war between them and instead of going higher they're seeing how low they can go.

Fort Campbell, KY, 2.55.

Fill up tonight, because OPEC meets today to cut production. That'll shoot gas back up.

$2.65 Weigels on Middlebrook this morning...... was about $2.49 in LaFollette last week because of a price war.......

$2.21 and 9/10 here (well it was yesterday).

IT was still at $3.51 here in Florence yesterday. Although we were one of the ones who jump to $5 before the hurricane hit. From what I heard Sumter, SC made national news becuase they made such a huge jump in price. Somewhere around $7 if I remember correctly.

Fort Campbell, KY, 2.55.

Fill up tonight, because OPEC meets today to cut production. That'll shoot gas back up.

I just read on Yahoo news than even though OPEC is cutting production, oil still fell $5 per barrel.

Here in Woodbury gas is $2.34 but 30 minutes up the road (Murfreesboro)it is $2.65.

It did indeed drop. But 4 weeks from now, gas is likely to go back up, simply because there is less "surplus".

Funny how oil prices were this price last year, but gas was .50 cheaper. They do it because they can, and we refuse to change.

I drove to Williamsburg, yesterday and I passed at least three stations with gas at $2.35, here in Lynchburg it is around $2.60!!!

2.70 on fort lewis yesterday 9/23

$2.90 up in the University Area still.....but I'm seeing that it's $2.40 give or take down in SC....so I guess I'll fill up in SC on my way to work tomorrow :)

$2.42 in Jacksonville Fl today. I filled up last night and it was less then $50 buck, first time in a long time.

On a sad note OPEC did decide to cut oil production by 1.5 million barrels a day, that will bring the price up some.

Back