• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GA: Parting out 2wd green 92 XJ

the J

NAXJA Forum User
-4.0HO 150.xxx miles all computer harness and junk 350.00
-2wd AW4 i am pretty confident that the converson to 4wd is cheap and easy 50.00
-Crysler 8.25 open diff dunno gearing good shape and complete 75.00
-Passenger front and driver rear door have no interior or glass, green, great shape 20.00 each
-rear hatch also has no glass 20.00
-Passenger rear door with glass30.00
-Windshield in perfect shape 50.00
-Rear Springs 40.00 set
-front springs 10.00 a set, have two sets
-Rear Spring missing main leaf (i think) 5.00 for set
-Power window motors 25.00 each have all four and they work afaik
-set of Rancho Shocks for XJ with small lift, decent shape 20.00 set
-gauge pod with idiot lights 25.00
-stock rims with tires that have decent tread 50.00
-stock rear bumper (i think its there) 10.00
-Radiator and AC condensor good shape needs lines 40.00 or free with motor
-I think there are driver and passenger mirrors 10.00 each
-hood cowl grill thing (redish though, not green) 10.00
-Set of tailights 10.00

No interior besides base carpet no gas tank and it is 2wd so there is no front axel. If you want to buy the whole thing and role it out on a trailor i will make you a deal. I was going to build this, decided not to, parked it in the yard and now going back to school Aug11th and really need to move it so i have a place to live come next summer and holidays. No reasonable offer refused. Axel and wheels and complete springs will be last to go. Windshield must be removed by you cause i dunno how and i dont want to learn. Motor can be pulled by me and potentially delievered, buy the motor and the tranny will go for 25.00 with it. There is nothing wrong with any of these parts i just need to get rid of them, email [email protected] with questions or call. Located just outside atlanta,in Cobb Co 10 mins from 6 flags and 15 mins from the Galleria. Will ship most parts at buyers cost and with a 50% down payment before shipment.

770-855-3386

hey i will probably take that trans. can you hold onto it for me until next week?

I need the drivers side 6 flip switches that has power windows and power door lock and window lock on em...... basically the switches from the drivers door.....how much? shipped to 60516

TIA
Chewy

How much do you want for the whole thing?, i really want the body, the engine, the tranny, and the doors. This is a friend of wek91xj. Thanks

The switches are gone.

I can hold the tranny unless the whole jeep goes, which im hoping for.

I will email about the mirror.

the visor is not there either....

Will send pictures of hood cowl thing soon.

No i dont want to part of the 8.25 because i need to move the whole thing...

Sorry if i missed something.

Back