• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full length Engine/Trans Skidplate for XJ MJ

DeathValleyPaul

NAXJA Forum User
Built by Skidrow – 3/16" laser cut armor.

Fits years _84-01 Cherokee and 86-92 Comanche.
Fits 4.0 with auto and stick shift both. Can be used with 4 cyl if you redrill
the drain hole.
Works with full lift or stock height.
Works with most longarms as well, but check website for specs,
I can attest that this skid will make it extremely difficult to bash an engine or trans.

Butts up against your t case skid making one continuous smooth surface to slide over obstacles.

3 point mount. Bolts on with one hole to drill. Extra strong.

Oil drain hole means not having to pull it.

Sells for $356 new. I bought mine from Andy Steiner and used it, but I want the new owner to have new mounting hardware since mine has taken some hits. Includes Brand new bolts and nuts and brand new mounting brackets. Skid is in excellent condition and will save your pan and trans from a bashing.

Local pickup only. It is large and not really ideal for shipping. Works with most longarm installations as well. See the website to determine fit. Paypal OK and I can hold it, or parts train it to you.

$175. This is an expensive and valuable hunk of metal. Notice the angle on the side to make it even stronger, and the clean work. This is much less than the cost of the damage you can easily do to engine/trans your oil pan or trans pan.

http://www.skidplates.com/Engine_MJ_XJ.asp

skidrow 4.jpg

ZJ - go to the website in the ad and check on ZJ fitment? You may want to give them a call. If you have a 4.0 it will probably fit, but not with a V-8, should you be so lucky!

Cal, I am currently lifted 9.5" and my longarms attachments are moved back to where they would not clear the skid plate any longer. They used to be a good fit with the 6" lift. At my current altitude, I am running a skid under the oil pan only and hoping not to bash the trans pan or housing. I love the way the skidrow butts up against the t case skid and makes one solid sliding zone.

SOLD.

thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
SOLD

Built by Skidrow – 3/16" laser cut armor.

Fits years _84-01 Cherokee and 86-92 Comanche.
Fits 4.0 with auto and stick shift both. Can be used with 4 cyl if you redrill
the drain hole.
Works with full lift or stock height.
Works with most longarms as well, but check website for specs,
I can attest that this skid will make it extremely difficult to bash an engine or trans.

Butts up against your t case skid making one continuous smooth surface to slide over obstacles.

3 point mount. Bolts on with one hole to drill. Extra strong.

Oil drain hole means not having to pull it.

Sells for $356 new. I bought mine from Andy Steiner and used it, but I want the new owner to have new mounting hardware since mine has taken some hits. Includes Brand new bolts and nuts and brand new mounting brackets. Skid is in excellent condition and will save your pan and trans from a bashing.

Local pickup only. It is large and not really ideal for shipping. Works with most longarm installations as well. See the website to determine fit. Paypal OK and I can hold it, or parts train it to you.

$175. This is an expensive and valuable hunk of metal. Notice the angle on the side to make it even stronger, and the clean work. This is much less than the cost of the damage you can easily do to engine/trans your oil pan or trans pan.

http://www.skidplates.com/Engine_MJ_XJ.asp

Back