• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: XJ 1" Lift Shackles

carlton989

NAXJA Forum User
For sale: BDS XJ 1" lift shackles

Came on my Cherokee and they made it sit a little too high in the rear. I put different ones on so I have no need for these. They have only been on the Jeep for about a year and are in great shape.

$50 + shipping. PM or e-mail me for questions. Thanks, Will

Also have other XJ lift parts that I will be selling in the next few months including a trackbar bracket, 3" coil springs, 1.75" coil spacers, 3" leaf springs, sway bar disconnects, and 1" leaf spring blocks. All parts are BDS and are in great shape. Might also consider selling my Rubicon Express lower control arms if I buy a new lift kit with replacements. Let me know if you would be interested in any of these parts as well.

Shackle%201.JPG

Shackle%202.JPG

Shackle%203.JPG

Shackle%204.JPG

Shackle%205.JPG

Last edited:
Ok. The coils are BDS 3" and the leaf have an add a leaf and so not sag. The leafs sit at 3" as well. I would take $150 for the leafs and coils plus shipping. I can't take them off though until I have a new lift kit, could be a while. Kinda just getting a feel for it. I will keep ya posted. Thanks, Will

Back