• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: TN/KY area 94 XJ project $4000 obo

resonant_evil

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 94 XJ with just under 157,000 miles for sale. it was my project, still not totally complete, but close. i have owned this jeep since 1997. i am in the army and dont have the to wheel, time so my project has to go.

basics - green, 4 door, 5 sp manual, yukon 4.56 gears & 29 spline axles for 8.25, detroit lockers front and rear, (5) 33x12.5r15 truxus mt on black cragar 342s w/4" backspacing, c-rok rear bumper & tire carrier, loose-nuts front winch bumper, warn m8000 winch, rusty's longarm kit w/ 4.5" leaf packs and coils, bilstein 5150's, rustys' xcase skid, rusty's tie rod conversion & and stock, rusty's rock rails, yakima mega warrior cargo rack

i installed all this stuff in early 2006. i have since put just over 1000 miles on it. the rock rails are not installed. the 5150's are too long, needs shorter shocks. needs sye and driveshaft, has the longer yoke (yj?) installed. need trimming. rear main seal leaks, i have the seal, and other gaskets. a/c compressor or something bad, no a/c. jks quick disco. jacobs electronics mileage master ignition system. rock-it air intake. borla headers, with gibson catback, no cat.

jeep runs good. interior is alright. needs new headliner. cloth seats in good condition, no rips or tears, a little dirty. inexpensive aftermarket stereo with 12 disc changer.

thanks for looking. call (931-436-3178) or pm me if you want more info/pics.

PM me if your interested in trading for the Camaro I have listed.

Back